Dave mustaine

Warnings (smut)

Y/n  P.O.V
It was a Sunday morning and you and your longtime boyfriend Dave were in your bed  . You were cuddling him and he was still a sleep so you decided that you were going to give him a special wake up call .He was just in his boxers so you started palming him then you got in front of him and took his length in your mouth by this time he was already wide awake with a smirk on his face he grabbed your hair and pushed you even further down his shaft he was  moaning  your name you felt he was close so you went even faster then he released into your mouth and you swallowed and he sat up .Dave begin to kissed me He then flipped me over  kissing me roughly our tongues were fighting for dominance he won then he started leaving wet kisses all over my neck he then uncliped my bra and started sucking on my breast I was a moaning mess   then  with one movement he had flung my panties off and started licking and sucking on my clit his tongue was so fast it felt so amazing he then pushed two fingers in my throbbing core  I arched my back I was so close then he stopped and I whined at the loss of contact then without warning he pushed his rock hard dick into my pussy and went slow at first then I started moaning so loud that the Neighbors could probably hear me but I didn't care I yelled at him to go faster  by then the bed was shaking I was so close  and so was Dave I could feel my orgasim coming and with one more thrust of Dave's I came and so did he .He pulled out of me and flopped down beside me with that same smirk on his face that was an unusual way to wake up he said are you complaining about it I said no way babe that was amazing as he said that you cuddled up to him and said I love you he just smiled at you and held you in his arms for the rest of the morning you loved him so much you wished every day  was like this and for the most part it was when you were with him .

Hey guys I hope you are enjoying this fanfic so far . This is my first one I have made I will try to post often love you guys and thanks for reading this shity fanfic