♡Vee♡

Our thirteenth designer is veecadence!

Here is a note from her:

Heya, I'm Vee (veecadence). I'm a reader, writer and graphic designer on Wattpad. I've been graphic designing for two years now, and I can make simple covers, vector covers, creative/aesthetic covers, typography covers, object-based manip covers, & model based-manip covers. I'll explain what all of them are below! :)

R U L E S --

01 | Shop-hopping is allowed -- only if the other designer allows it -- just because I understand the need to find a good cover.

02 | The book must be published with at least three solid chapters. This is to ensure that the cover is actually used.

03 | Please keep your request to one comment so it's easier for me to find all the information. If you forget something, please reply to the original comment.

04 | Please know what you want for your cover. Although I may add some of my own ideas, I can't create a cover off of anything, now, can I, lol?

05 | Please give me a pen name I can use on the cover. Usernames with an extreme amount of numbers or symbols don't look very appealing.

06 | If you don't like the cover & don't plan on using it, please inform me. Although it may wound my ego a bit, I'll get over it, lol. If you do plan on using the cover, I'll give you two weeks to claim it. After that, it'll be unavailable.

07 | A preview of the cover will be posted & if you decide to use it, you can either pick up your cover by email / Gmail or discord (I will discard your email addresses or discord users if you'd like yourself to be kept private).

08 | If you use my cover, you must provide credit in the description of the book (e.g., cover by veecasence from TheOpalCommunity ). You can put it in the copyright/intro chapter but it must be in the description of the book as well.

09 | I'd like for the cover to be used indefinitely or not at all. However, if someone is offering a better cover than mines, two weeks is the minimum.

10 | Under copyright law, all my graphics are not allowed to be stolen, copied, reuploaded, and used or profited off of in / outside of Wattpad. I also do not make commissioned covers. Thank you!

P A Y M E N T --

It's all free, YAYA! However, if you could support this community or me, it would be much appreciated! :)

W H A T  C A N   I  M A K E --

Only taking cover requests :)

Simple Covers -- usually an image with little to no overlays