♡Sparkle♡

Our next designer is Sparkle_980!

Here is about myself:

I am Sparkle (not my real name but still). This is the first time I am designing and this is the first community. Yeah, I have no experience but I have to start somewhere. I really like designing and anything related to art(except painting). I will try my best to fulfil your needs and if you want a redo, you can ask, I don't bite. I can do as many redos as you want until you irritate me. And I am good at illustrated covers but can do real ones too.

***

Rules

1) No shop-hopping. I take a lot of time to do them, and it is just unfair if you do it.

2) I can't and won't do mature covers. Mature means those sex, violence, drug and related scenes. Don't spoil my innocent mind. In other words, it should not be PG 13

3) I have the right to decline your order if it doesn't meet the above criteria.

4) I may take times a few hours to a few days. It takes a lot of time to search for the right picture and font. So please be patient.

5) Please use my cover for 2 weeks at least.

6) My name would be on the final cover. (Don't worry, it is going to small)

Payments:

None. Just want to make you and me happy. I just love designing.

Examples:

Forms

Covers-

Username (eg: Sparkle_980)

Name of the book you want to be displayed ( eg: Switch Mishap)

Genre (eg: Fiction)

Short Description/Summary /blurb: (eg: Charlotte is an American school student and the Queen bee.Bhavya is an Indian school student and a nerd. They both find out that they have to attend each other schools without anyone knowing. Can they pull this off?)

Do you want an illustrated or realistic picture? (eg: illustrated)

The idea of the cover how you want it to be(if you have one).(eg: Two girls side by side)

Any other things you want to specify(eg: Both of the girls should be identical)

Tags: 2+

Aesthetics:

Username( eg: Sparkle_980 )

Colour specification if any(eg: pink)

Description of the character ( eg: nerd, loves reading, black eye colour, shy, Indian, etc.)

Any quotes you want?

Name of the character (eg: Bhavya)

Any other things you want to specify?

Tags: 2+

Banners-

Username-( eg: Sparkle_980)

What do you want to be written? ( eg: thanks for reading)

Any specifications? (eg: it should be yellow and black)

Tags: 2+