🄵 🄸 🅁 🅂 🅃 🅳 🅰︎ 🆈

☞︎ first day of internships ☜︎

Delicate sunlight peaked through the window of Izuku's room, tickling his nose to the point where he let out a cute sneeze.

The winged teen sniffled a little and stretched his delicate green wings to their full wingspan. He smiled just as the thought of internships came to mind.

He'd wanted to meet hawks for a long time, and this was his opportunity. Izuku always took in interest in hawks due to their similar quirks.

The teen hopped out of bed and grabbed a water bottle that was on his desk and began watering all of his plants. Izuku had taken a liking to plants from a young age, you could even call him an expert on looking after them.

He fluffed his hair up a little and began preening his feathers. He used a sort of forked bone for preening, this helped his feathers become more waterproof and also contributed to his shedding process.

After he had a decent enough appearance, Izuku slipped on his hero costume and was ready to go.

Darting downstairs he found a certain explosive blonde cooking scrambled eggs "Good morning Kacchan!" Izuku greeted with a blinding smile

His best friend mumbled something and turned away from Izuku. The greenete raised and eyebrow and creeped up on Katsuki; wrapping his wings around his lower abdomen once he was close enough.

"I didn't hear what you said Kacchan" Izuku whispered, resting his head on his best friend's shoulder.

Katsuki's face started to redden from the contact, as he nervously shook a thousand spices onto his eggs "kacchannn~ what's wrong" Izuku cooed, nuzzling his face into Katsuki's neck.

No longer containing his emotions, the blonde sprung back and covered his face desperately "I SAID IM SORRY FOR SHOUTING AT YOU YESTERDAY!"

Izuku raised an eyebrow at the outrage "but your shouting at me now kacchan?"

Katsuki deadpanned and rubbed his temples "just eat deku, you've got your internship today" he grumbled, face still flushed as he placed a plate down on the kitchen table, made especially or the winged teen.

The blonde knew exactly how Izuku liked all his food; spice, temperature, consistency, everything. And it was a positive that Katsuki was amazing at cooking savoury food.

Izuku absolutely loved the blonde's cooking, and Katsuki took that as a great accomplishment.

"Thanks Kacchan! It's amazing, I've got to go now though. See you tomorrow!" Izuku complimented, scoffing the whole plate and swiftly flapping out the door.

Izuku had his provisional licence for quite a while now, allowing him to fly whenever he wanted. Taking this to his advantage, the greenete rose of the pavement and followed the coordinates in his phone.

The teen flew around in circles a couple of times until his phone finally directed him to hawks' agency.

Using his amazing speed, he flew through the sky as a blur of green and was at the building in less than two minutes.

He lowered himself to the floor and comfortably folded his wings behind him with a little flap.

Mentally psyching himself up for the encounter, he opened the large glass doors and confidently walked inside "h-hello, I'm interning here?" Izuku asked the receptionist, a little uncertain.

A short haired lady with heterochromatic green and red eyes looked at him sweetly "ah yes, he's just upstairs little one"

'Little one?' Izuku thought with a discrete sigh, everyone thought of him as small and cute; it honestly got a little annoying now.

"Thank you" Izuku bowed, walking up the stairs nervously.

He found himself at a rather wide but short wooden door, probably custom made for Hawks' wings. Taking a deep breath Izuku knocked firmly at the door, awaiting a response.

Inside the room was a whole different story. Paper work, pizza boxes, random fried chicken, upturned chairs, crimson red feathers all littered the floor.

Sat right in the middle, sleeping on the floor was none other than hawks himself. If someone were to enter that room the state it was, they would've thought a bomb had gone of inside.

The pro hero was snapped awake by the knock. His hair was messy and his wings were all fluffed and uneven.

"Shit shit shit shit, it's Izuku! I didn't think he'd be so early!" He whispered to himself in a panic. Hawks spent the whole night eating fast food and recalling what he was going to say to Izuku once he turned up.

(You know... gay panic and all)

But that didn't exactly go to plan. "HOLD ON A MINUTE!" Hawks yelled in a frenzied panic, chucking everything he could find on the floor inside his filing cabinet.

Eventually the filing cabinet was filled to the brim with pizza boxes and empty boxes. Fuck!" He whisper shouted to himself, not knowing what to do with the many paper and feathers were still on the floor.

Getting a sudden idea, the hero opened his window and brushed everything out of it, sending the paper cascading onto the pavement below.

Pleased with his work, he turned his chairs back around and sat himself at his desk, fiddling with his hair until it was presentable.

"Ahem... please come in" hawks voiced, composing himself for the cute boy.

Izuku entered shyly, wings pressed tightly against his back "good morning, Izuku wasn't it?" Hawks asked, mentally dying from how adorable Izuku looked when nervous.

"Yes..." the teen replied, eyes averted to the floor.

Suddenly Hawks sprung off his seat and skipped over to Izuku, slinging an arm over his dainty frame. Izuku looked at the pro with massive emerald eyes shining with purity.

"I know just the way to get you're internship started!" Hawks yelled enthusiastically, trying hard to calm his blush.

Izuku tilted his head to the side confusedly, waiting for Hawks to continue.

"Before we get started, call me Keigo" the crimson winged male beamed, releasing the boy and opening his window.

"Catch me if you can Izu" he grinned, jumping out of the window.

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

𒊹︎𝐸𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 𒊹︎