Chapter #2

*Your POV*

It's the day, the step before going in a dating show with my celebrity crush is coming in hot.

It's Friday Night, every other person is partying including Sebastian but I'm not invited to any of those parties, it doesn't matter cause I have the Doc show to do, so its fine.

The Austin show is on Saturday so Im only one day apart from succes or failure, I put on a nice shirt and prayed for the best.

The link was sent and the moment has arrived, I entered the room full of people I recognized from streaming, the pilar of the entire interview was the headline Sebastian wrote, I was the underdog of this show and I'm going to win it all.

*Skips the Gone Doc show*

Surprisingly the show went awesome and I was able to clutch a spot in the actual show, the nerves were extremely high but I was able to do it.

Now it's time to rest and tomorrow is the day I've waited for since last week.

Y/n- Just be yourself and everything will be fine, and if you don't win its okay, you tried it and you won't regret not doing it.

Seb- You're an awesome dude, you'll be fine

Y/n- How long you've been listening?

Seb- Enough to know you're nervous as hell

Y/n- I am, but there's no way I go back

Seb- Just do it, its not that complicated

Y/n- Says Mr. I get any girl I want

Seb- Shut up and go to sleep, I'll be watching the show and if you need something just text me on discord

Y/n- Thanks man, appreciate it

I woke up early in the morning ready for what's coming, I put a casual outfit and got breakfast, the show isn't until afternoon,  so I have some time to prepare, hop in the internet and gather some inspiration from writers and phylosophers I like, there's no way the most intelligent people in the world couldn't get me to win a dating show, right?

Time passed and the alarm rings, its happening, before the stream starts Austin got us all in the zoom call and explain us what is all about, I was a little distracted by the other participants, including Karl Jacobs, Jschlatt, Greekgod and a couple other streamers, I was the only person in that call that wasn't a content creator or famous

I wasn't even active in all social media, I only use Twitter and Twitch,  but still got to be with the elite of Twitch and YouTube in a dating show, nice.

The stream started and everyone must make an introduction, after some people do their introduction its Schlatt's turn, I needed to prepare myself cause I was the next one.

Schlatt looked confident in every single word he said he knew he could easily win this show.

"Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing " Vince Lombardi

Austin- Coming up next we have Y/n, you have one minute to introduce yourself

Y/n- Oh hey, I'm Y/n, I'm a nobody, just a young boy living in Quebec that likes sports, gaming, reading and many other things.

         I'm not a content creator just a dude that's in college with the dream of getting your heart Pokimane, that's why I chose Love, also I am the underdog, the black horse that no one knows but is going to win this show

Austin- Wow, thats the confidence we like to see, don't sleep on Mr. Heart guys, Poki any questions?

Poki- Maybe in the further rounds, but now I don't