Chapter #1

*Your POV*

Barista- Coffee for Y/n

Y/n- That's me

I'm Y/n a normal dude from Quebec, Canada who is currently going to Dawson College. I will say it how it is, I'm what schools call a smart kid. Why would I say that? Well I don't need to study 'cause school is easy for me, for that reason I'm not that popular.

Don't get me wrong I get invited to some parties (The ones that are not that crazy) and get along with all my classmates, but I'm not their "friend".

The one that truly is my friend is Sebastian, who I met a couple years ago, the one I only talk with, he is the complete opposite of me, he is more popular as being the hockey team captain and get all the girls, yes the strong athlete but not that smart in school.

Every time I'm with Sebastian a question floods my mind, Why don't girls don't talk to me?

I'm confident enough to say I'm handsome and a nice guy, maybe because of that, nice guys always finish last should've known it... okay no, I dont think that.

Sebs gets invited more to parties so he barely hangs out with me, that's why I spend most of my time on the internet.

After I'm done with my chores, I always hop on to watch some creators in Twitch, many people don't get why seeing someone else playing video games is entertaining (In the end is the same as regular sports. I like both e and regular sports) but for me it makes me not feel alone.

Its like hearing someone talk to me even if they don't even know about my existance. While watching some YouTube at night I got recommended a video from an upcoming gaming and music star, Corpse Husband, after the first video I became a fan, now I enjoy the content he makes and also I  started watching the people involved in his universe (Valkyrae,  Sykunno, Tina, etc).

Since I've been watching all this people I noticed that one of them, Jschlatt is going to a really famous Twitch show I don't even know about, Love or Host.

I decided to give it a chance and watch the stream.

Y/n- Soda, snacks... yeah thats it

With the show in my computer and Sebastian out partying, I started watching the show, as soon as the contestants pop of in my screen I couldn't take my eyes off a beautiful girl in the show, I close Twitter in my phone and started paying more attention to the stream, with the introductions taking place I finally got to know the name of that girl.

Poki- Hi, I think everybody knows me but I'm Pokimane or Imane for friends

In that second I instantly went and followed her in every single social media she had, also I notice she is a very popular streamer, I really like videogames but I really don't play because I don't have someone to play with.

After a couple hours Schlatt got to decide who he wants to choose between Alexandra Botez and Pokimane, a part of me hopes he chooses Alex, meaning Poki stays single and be mine... even of in reality I knew I had no opportunity, in the end Schlatt chose Alex and went in a date with her, my wish got accomplished.

...

An hour after the show ended Sebastian arrived to the room, yes we're roommates in college, a hit of luck for me,  I started telling him about Poki and the crush I got on her.

Sebastian- You know she lives in the US, right?

Y/n- And?

Seb- Well, she doesn't even know you exist and you're not near her to even get to spot her in the street or at a party.

Y/n- Maybe one day I will move to L.A and be with her

Seb- Keep dreaming...

Y/n - I will, even if you don't think its worth it.

Weeks keep going and now I'm a regular viewer in her streams and videos.

One day scrolling through my time line on Twitter when The Austin Show tweeted something I was excited and sad for.

LOVE OR HOST FT @pokimanelul THURSDAY 12/17 4PM EST

Prove us you have what is needed to gain Pokimane's heart

Fill out the form to get on the show (18+) , or don't & DM us @GetOnAustinShow

I was sad because it meant she will find love and it won't be me, but a part of me was telling me to try get on the show and get her heart.

I told Sebastian about the Love or Host

Seb- Wouldn't it be funny if you try to get in that and get your girl

Y/n- I stand no chance

Seb- C'mon bro, for the meme

Y/n- They only accept famous people, I'm just a nerd from Quebec

Seb- You're really good with words, you could manage your way to the show I guarantee you that

Y/n- I really want to do this, but being realistic its impossible, I won't do it

Seb- You're a dumbass

Y/n- *Whispering* And a coward

Sebastian may have not be with me physically last couple months, he was partying, training and playing, I was used to it, but he still looks after me.

He decided to make a move for me, he fill up the form and set up my application to the show with a great headline.

Y/n- The black horse this show needed?

Seb- You're welcome

Y/n- I told you I had no chance!

Seb- Are you sure about that?

Sebastian said while showing me the acceptance mail to the next stage

Y/n- You're kidding, right?

Seb- You haven't say thank you

Y/n- Bro! I owe you one

Seb- Yes, but the work it's not done yet

Y/n- Whats next?

Seb- Well you need to do an interview to be sure you're not a freak in the internet

Y/n- Okay, don't worry I'll make sure I don't screw this up

Seb- You better don't, I didn't sleep because I was writing that stupid form

Y/n- I won't disappoint you

Seb- You better win that shit

Wow, Sebastian had the guts I didn't, that's a good friend right there.

Now its time to prepare for that interview with Doc if I really want to get this opportunity, remember I am going to face famous people and they have advantage over me, I need to go the extra mile for this one, don't stop.