Possible pregnant woman and a terrible accident

Shayla's POV

It was finally Tuesday, the week went by so fast! I had to go to the bus stop, after triple checking the bus times I finally decided to relax a bit and go on instagram. After all, I have about 20 minutes until I have to be at the bus stop. 

"SHAYLA!" I heard my grandmother scream

"What is it my dear granny?" I replied

"Enough with that attitude missy! Kids these day, you call me Grandmother, not granny!"

"I'm sorry grandmother."

"Its okay my sweet little Shayla :)"

I thought she was done talking, but then that old woman opened her mouth again

"I think you should start heading to the bus stop."

I was confused, its freezing outside and I don't want to wait outside any longer than 5 minutes. Why on earth would she want me to leave now?

"But, the bus comes at 7:40 and its only 7:20!" I whined, although I didn't mean to sound that way, it just came out... wrong.

"Shayla, go to the bus stop NOW"

Nobody likes an angry granny, and no one would ever dare to bring out the demon in granny's soul, not after the apple sauce of 2012 incident. I cringed at the memory, I've never told anyone that story and my parents refuse to admit that it happened. Because I didn't want anything worst than the apple sauce incident I quickly left my house and ran to the bus stop.

After 20 minutes of waiting in snow and ice, my bus finally came! I took my seat and relaxed finally, but my relaxation quickly ended. A woman about in her mid 20s came onto the bus with a bulging belly. I couldn't tell if she was pregnant or not! Because no one stood up for her I assumed that she wasn't pregnant. She then sat her little todddler kids beside me, Instead of getting up and moving to the seat infront of me I made the mistake of sitting beside these little brats. Great. 

This bus ride has been the longest 15 minutes of my young life! I quickly ran off the bus, but I tripped! I face planted right into the possible pregnant woman's belly. The force was so strong that it sent me flying to to back of the bus and I flew out the window! Luckily I landed in front of the school. Thats when I saw them. Brittney and Maria were slowly walking towards me chanting something, but I couldn't understand them. By the time I understood, it was too late.

"Sacrifice. Sacrifice. Sacrifice" 

I scrambled out of the snow, hoping that I would be able to find someone sane. But it was too late. They grabbed onto my arms forcing me to kneel into the snow, It wasn't long before they both easily sat on me. I was stuck, I was trapped, I was helpless, I couldn't even move my hand. Thats when, in the corner of my eye I saw my only hope. Rachel. 

"RACHEL! PLEASE HELP" I cried.

She looked me right in the eye, smiled and walked away.

THAT FLOOPING AARDVARK! 

I don't know how I'm going to escape, but I'll find a way somehow.