Chapter Two - Head In The Clouds [sorry it's so short]

Errmm.. So hopefully you all liked the last chapter I wrote. And here's another :) I'd think that it's more... interesting than the first one, but who knows, your opinions are probably better than mine. I apologize that its extremely short... I'm cramming in for studying cause i have midterms soon and I never got to finish this chapter but I promised I'd post something... so here it is..? :) It's not the best and yah.. but over the weekend I'll write a nice long chapter :) Please forgive me! Enjoy!

Floyd's POV

I slowly walked in the direction towards home, watching Leo head throw back and laughter escape his mouth as he tightly held onto Harry's neck to avoid falling of his back as Niall chased them down the road.

What just happened? I thought. One minute Leo's talking to the guys and the next he's convincing me to let them come over so he can show them his collection of army dog tags. I had no intention of letting them come, especially since I barely knew them and neither did Leo, but he wasn't having it. "Please Floyd? They can keep me company in the studio" he had begged, pouting his lips to give me the puppy dogs face which he knew I couldn't resist. It got me every time; his dark brown eyes growing wide and never breaking their gaze from my blue ones. I had planned on staying strong and not giving in, but as soon as he let out a few whimpers the "no" that was about to escape my lips immediately changed to a "yes".

I turned my head slightly to take a quick peak at Zayn, Louis, and Liam who were walking behind me. They seemed to be deep into a conversation so I figured they wouldn't notice that I was looking, but at that moment Zayn decided to look my way and out of instinct I turn my head quickly and continue walking forward. I felt my face heat up and there was no question that I was blushing due to the abundant amount of warmness spreading through my body even though we were outside in the middle of winter. I bit my lip and virtually shook me head, I had no reason to be embarrassed. The way I was looking at them was calm, natural, and curious; it's not like I was raping them--or him, with my eyes.

Engrossed in my thoughts, I nearly had a heart attack when Zayn suddenly appeared besides me. "Floyd, right?" He asked while grinning.

To starstruck to speak, I nodded my head yes and screamed internally. He knows my name. He knows my name. He knows my name. I thought over and over. He. Knows. My. Name. I quickly escaped my thoughts as I noticed he was still talking to me.

"So you're an artist?" He questioned. When I didn't immediately answer he started to chew on his lip nervously as a worried expression appeared on his face. I managed to choke out the word "yes", but it was incredibly hard to focus as his teeth continued to bite down on his pink lips.

God, he looked so sexy... I began to think, but immediately shook the idea out of my head and tried to continue a conversation with him.

"I saw the drawing Leo was holding... I presume you drew it?"

My words became tangled and were caught in my throat, and I didn't know if they'd ever come out. Before I gathered my words together and accomplished to speak my first sentence to him, he stopped walking and grabbed my shoulders while bending down so his tall figure was in level with my 5'6" frame.

"Are you okay? You look like you're going to be sick" he stated in a concerned tone before he processed what he said and immediately tried to reassure me he didn't mean it in a ride way. "Not that you look... Bad, you look great! I mean, you just look a little pale and you weren't talking and you-"

I giggled at how flustered he was becoming as he rambled on. When I finally collected my thoughts and put them together I began to speak, trying to reassure him, "I'm fine. Just a bit cold".

He straightened up and nodded at me, taking a quick glance back at Louis and Liam before nervously scratching the back of his neck. "Well, then we should get walking again" he spoke while turning away from me. He looked as if he was mentally smacking himself before he noticed I was watching him and we weren't walking. He cleared his throat and nodded sending me a apprehensive smile.

His arm neared me and traveled its way towards the small of my back, gently guiding me back onto the path.

His touch sent shivers through my body that eventually turned into lightning bolts when he didn't pull his hand away as we continues walking. I felt like I was being electrocuted, but happened to be enjoying it.

Suddenly I became aware of all my surroundings. I heard car horns from blocks away, a nearby fly's buzz was as clear as somebody screaming in my ear. Every movement around us almost caused me to jump a mile into the air. I swore I could've hear the subway trains zooming across the tracks underneath the streets of London, but that just made me more aware of how crazy I was.

Like I said, Idk if this is even a page....ahh really sorry!!! But I'll post something better when I get the chance I just have a lot of tests to study for and after that I'll be studying for exams! Yikes. Vote, Comment, and Fan please! :)

Hannah[: