Chapter 6: Destiny

Now, all I see is darkness.

Its annoying how you can hear everything but not be able to say or do anything.

Only some people know what its like, its horrible. I can hear my friends panicking, and I can feel them running around me trying to get a teacher or phone to cal 9-1-1. I can tell its scary for them even though they know.

'come on, hurry and find a phone!' I can hear sofi saying, I imagine her frantically searching for someone and trying to get everyone to do something.

And meme trying to find her phone so she cal call the hospital.

Gizzmo on the verge of tears. It's all so imaginable, just them.

I luv them so much, and I'm not sure if I do... move on. If they can handle it. I don't think Cooper would (gizzmo) at all. L-man still luv's me so, I can feel him on the verge of tears too. Ethan is not going as fast as others because he is not as close to me as the rest of them are. Now I can feel myself bring lifted onto a stretcher, "can I go with her?" Gizzmo says, "me too" Sofi agrees. "Sure, we will call your parents" one of the paramedics said.

*drive to hospital*

-A/N-
I know it's another short chapter but my bffl was begging me to update.
So I hope you liked it, I try my best!