Chapter3: They know

*in the office*

"Ok guys I've called you guys here because Jewels here" *pionts at me* " has something very important to tell you, so poisten close" Chris said (don't know how to spell my principal's last name)

"Okay guys, this is very hard to say but here we go" *says whole story*

"OMG ARE GOING TO BE OKAY?!?!" Sofi says.

"I don't know Sofi its all on luck" I reply

"Oh my god I don't want you go!" Tori says.

"I dont want to either, but I have a very important thing for you two" gesturing to Sofi and Tori. "You two have to go into my tablet, my password is 2588, you two have to go on instagram and look all the way on the top of the Dm's and there is a dm to 5sos, tell them my story and ask them if they can make a song for me and if not they can visit me in the hospital, I will be in Yale, okay? So just remember." *see's scorpion* "and if you see that scorpion right there around me, warn me"

"Okay" they say in illusion teary-eyed.

"Guys group hug!", "and you too Ethan" I say then chuckle

"FINE!" he replies.

We all have a group hug and the girls (and Cooper) cry it out while still hugging me.

"I luv you guys" I say "let's hope the odds are in my favor" I say laughing a bit because of the Hunger Games quote. But they all still nodded. "Come on guys, we are about to have recess so let's get back to class" they all said they're 'okay's' and stuff then we all headed to our classes.

*at class*

We walk in class and everyone turns their head, like normal when someone walks in the room, (even though I think its quite rude). Then they turn there attention back to Mrs. Twizzler. "Okay class so let's get get to editing and revising until lunch\recess.

*recess*

Everyone gathered in a circle (the ones I told my story too)

And we were talking about what they will do while I'm "out" as we are calling it. "So we are probably going to cry, pry, visit you, and I'll try to learn how to play the bass for when you wake up, no not if wake up, when you wake up, and I say that because I know you'll pull through, for the band, and plus I can't hit the high notes, so who will?" Sofi says while chuckling, then everyone nodded. "Oh my graceyonyus, I will miss you guys so much, PLZ say you will visit, every one of you?" I asked.

"Of course we will won't we Ethan?" L-man says while elbowing Ethan in the side.

"Ya, ya I promise" Ethan says quickly.

"Does everyone pinky promise they will? Becuase you know I will be able to hear you. And if you do t visit, you have to get your pinky chopped off" I say and cry a little,

"We will" they all said and and we pinky promised.

"Okay, but really remember that I will and always will luv you guys. One more group hug?" I say and they all nod and we hug.