-Teleporting to FNAF 4-

... I can't seem to find a better gameplay video for FNAF 2, so... RIP. I seem to know FNAF 4 and FNAF 5 SL a lot more than FNAF 2, 3, and 6. So here we all are. 

Teleporting the MHA peeps to FNAF 4. I guess- though it might be hard to write up. ;v;

Phantom: Congrats, you guys beat FNAF 1. How was it?

Todoroki: Ehh. It's was good. 

Iida: Scary, but amazing. 

Uraraka/Kaminari: It was gReAt. And ScArY, too!

Deku: Well, I feel sorry for the people who got "killed" (did quote fingers). But other than that- it was amazing.

Bakugo: Like I was scared this entire time! >:7

Kirishima: I guess it was okay, but honestly, if I were either Todoroki or Iida, then I wouldn't be so bored in my position. Chica only comes to the right door, no one else. 

Phantom: Alright, well. There was also FNAF 2 and 3, but I don't feel like doing that and making you guys play those nights, since I didn't watch the gameplays. FNAF 4 and 5... I might need you to play them. For content. Yeah.

Todoroki: We're playing another FNAF one? Really?!

Bakugo: *sighs* Whatever. 

Uraraka: Why the heck are we even doing this.

Phantom: You guys were my first favorite fandom until I found out more about FNAF. And I can't help it, but you guys are basically in 2nd place in my "Favorite Fandoms" list. 

Kirishima: Should we be offended, insulted, hurt, or happy? Or neither?

Phantom: Depends on you.

Kaminari: I just want to go back and play my own selection of games. 

Iida: This is almost like where you put special goggles and you can see that you're like, inside the game. When you're not. And you're using controllers.

Phantom: I hope that made sense, but I guess you're talking about VR. (Virtual Reality) Yeah. Kinda similar to VR. Hey, uhm- how was your rounds in the game you played before this?

Kirishima: What?

Phantom: Among Us.

Todoroki: ... well-

Everyone: It was amazing. Yeah.

Phantom: Alright, then. Whatever! We'll get this over with. Go in the white portal and you're going to start playing FNAF 4! This is where the nightmares come.

Everyone: *staying still, brain's not functioning*

Phantom: Oh come on! You guys don't want me kicking your butts into the portal, would you?!

...

Phantom: *kicks them all into the portal*

======================================

€vęr¥0ñę: *lands on the bedroom floor*

Todoroki: Oof-

Bakugo: GET OFF ME DUNCE FACE

Kaminari: Well, tell Kirishima to get off me first!

Kirishima: Bro, us three are piled! I'll get off, okay okay?!

Bakugo: JUST GET OFF ME-

Uraraka: Wait, I thought FNAF 4 was meant to be in another office?

Phantom: Technically, no. FNAF 4 is where C.C (Crying Child) had been staying up for 6 hours after midnight, dealing with his nightmares using a flashlight and checking 3 of his doors.

Deku: Three? I only see 2.

Todoroki: Unless that closet is counted as a door.

Phantom: You don't use cameras since C.C's house doesn't have cameras around. 

(Sister Location Private Camera Room: aRe yOu sUrE aBoUt tHaT???)

*glitch screen lololol*

Kirishima: So how do we survive this? 

Phantom: Note that in the end of each night, a mini game will appear (I think, in my memories) and... well. I'm deciding if you can either watch C.C or play as C.C. Only one person playing, though. And a party is going to appear... later.

Uraraka: Parties? I love parties!

Phantom: Well- this party is a birthday party, but... oh whatever, NEVERMIND.

Phantom: To play, you have 2 doors, one on left and one on right. In front of you is a big wide door, which is the closet door. You have to check the doors and see if the nightmares are there. If they're not, don't close the door. If yes, close it and wait. Sometimes you need to listen if they are coming or not (I think). Oh and each of you gets a flashlight. Check the 3 doors using it and shine it. See the nightmares, and close the door. 

Bakugo: Tch. Easy.

Phantom: Oh, and also check the bed behind you. Nightmares can appear there, too. Shine your flashlight on the bed in case they're there. If you see a transparent nightmares, shine on it till it disappears. 

Uraraka: Seriously?! We have to use our senses? Oh boy, this is not going to turn out great. At all.

Kaminari: Agreed. I'd rather take the closet.

Phantom: One nightmare might appear on both doors, just not at the same time. Hmm. A total of... (Nightmare Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, Freddles (3) Fredbear... and Nightmare.) 9 nightmare Animatronics. FNAF 1 only had 4 or 5 (was Golden Freddy among them? Idk) Animatronics. Let's see you try 9 of them.

Bakugo: I'll take the bed. 

Deku: Same. If one of us is out, I might substitute for that.

Todoroki: Iida, wanna try again with the left door?

Iida: Yeah.

Uraraka: So that means Kirishima and I are taking the right door. Nice.

Kirishima: Let us all be manly for the nights!! U-U

Kaminari: Yeahhh!

Deku: Yup.

Phantom: Alright, you guys are in the same positioning, but this time with Kami at work. Good choice, I suppose. Good luck while you still can. By the way, you can't lock doors. Just hold the doorknob. For the closet... try.

Kaminari: I feel like regretting taking this position now. (T^T)

We're starting FNAF 4 instead. Wish me luck on this. ;v;