-Playing FNAF 1 (Part 1)-

A/N: WARNING! THERE MIGHT BE GAMEPLAY SPOILERS, EVEN THOUGH I NEVER PLAYED THIS! DID YOU READ IT? GAMEPLAY SPOILERS! SO LEAVE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THIS. (maybe it's going to be gameplay spoilers for the rest of the book, idk, may change overtime) 

Each part represents each night. It'll restart to Part 1 on the next FNAF game playing chapters.

Also, since they are playing altogether in one room, there might be some of my version of playing... hhhhhh idk.

=======================================

Phantom: *appears* Hello, welcome to...*glitchy words*

Phantom: Hold up, lemme fix the... okay. HELLO, welcome to the FNAF fandom. Well, this is more of a gameplay.

Deku: Wait, we're all playing this ALTOGETHER?

Todoroki: Deku, you're making it sound like this was meant to be a single player-

Deku: Because it should be. 

Bakugo: This lame game... 

Phantom: You guys can tell what this room is, since you're seeing security cameras. Note that I never played this. Okay? This is a survival game. Couple of animatronics will show up at the... security room (this part where I need the reference of the FNAF 1 security room hhh) and try to 'kill' you. 

Bakugo: SERIOUSLY-

Kirishima: Hey uhhh... what are Animatronics? (Every time I put 'animatronics' the A in the beginning of the word gets capitalized argh) 

Phantom: Human looking animal robots. Well, you'll get it when you spot one. 

Uraraka: Do... do we DIE for real?? Like, never come back alive?

Phantom: Actually, if the rest of you managed to complete each night, the players that have 'died' will be 'revived' back into the game to the next night. If the player died during the night by Animatronics' jumpscare, then... yeah. Hopefully you guys get it. 

Iida: Not sure if I do... so like when a player dies during the night.. wait I have a question.

Phantom: Shoot.

Iida: How long is each night-?

Phantom: There are about... um.. maybe 5 or 6 or 7 nights. You are a nightguard. You're here for your shift. To gain money, ofc. It starts at 12 AM to 6AM. BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU'LL STAY HERE FOR 6 HOURS-!

Iida: Okay. Can you tell us the name of the Animatronics?

(I feel like I'm filling every single detail in a book with holes-)

Phantom: The brown bear animatronic is Freddy, the purple bunny animatronic is Bonnie, the yellow chicken being Chica and the red fox being Foxy. Okay?

Phantom: I'M JUST GOING TO PRESS START! >:)

Everyone: WAIT WHAT-

-Game Starting, lol-

*phone rings*

Todoroki: Should we answer-?

Deku: Maybe.

Uraraka: Guys, it might be scary, but uhh... should we try and guard a door? 

Iida: We shouldn't be scared! We are meant to be brave as a hero in training!

Deku: Kacchan, can you pick up the phone?

Bakugo: Why ME?!

Deku: Just do it.