Turn It Down

I blushed at his suggestion.

"Well, can I escort this pretty little lady home?"
He smirked at my tomato cheeks.
"Uh-h well, mama told me it isn't wise to talk to strangers." I offered a shy smile, swinging my feet off the cold stairs. He chuckled lightly, and walked over to the passenger side and opened the door.
In response I just blinked at him. Did a guy really just open a door for me..
I hopped down from my perch, and walked shyly towards him.
Finally standing in front of him, I just now realize how much this boy towers over me.
While I'm a short 5'4 he's easily a 6 foot giant..
I brushed past him and slid into his car.
Only because I'm freezing..
I reassured myself.
Totally, that's why you noticed how good he smells..
I mentally scolded myself. Luke smiled down at me, before closing the door.
I studied the interior of the mustang, it was spotless, huge stereo, and a neat stack of CDs. Curiosity stirred up, my fingertips brushed the edge of the first CD which read "Three Days Grace", and suddenly the driver's side door opened.
I yanked my hand back, automatically staring at the floor, studying my shoes intensely.
He chuckles, "I won't cut your arm off for looking through my amazing taste in music."

I smile apoplectic, after giving him directions to my house, the rest of the car ride was silent besides the loud music blasting from the stero.
When we pull I'm front of my house, my hand reaches for the handle, but he catches it in his.
"Wait."
My heart was slamming against my chest, he was closer than anybody has ever been to me.

"Yea.." I said weakly, adverting my eyes from his eyes to the floor.

"I just wanted to say, you're beautiful." He smiled, and opened the door for me, leaning across my lap a little farther.
"And plus I'm a gentleman so I can't let you open your own doors." Luke winked, my face obviously lit in flames, and I slid from the car seat. He gave me one last smile, before I shut the door, and walk slowly away.

I jump when he honks like a manic, but find myself smiling.
I walk up to the porch and find my mother peaking out the window with a huge grin on her face. Oh lord I'm going to have to explain this all..

*short chapter, sorry guys!
I will probably add Jason's POV to this later, but this is what I got so far
Vote and/or comment?
Have a majestic day!*