The Deal

It has been a few months since the fall of Akakabuto. Summer was now in full swing, the season of great heat and humidity often go hand in hand. People seeked out various ways to keep cool, from upgrading air conditioners or buying a lot of cold treats like popsicles or paying a visit to the community pools. Such was life in the summer in Japan.

But not all was peaceful in this sweltering time. Not everyone had ice cream and bikinis on the brain.

Especially not the Pro-heroes in the area. If anything, this season might as well be the season for villains to congregate and cause serious riots in the public, resulting in many Pros and their sidekicks working overtime to quell the violence.

On this particular day, however, proved to be one of the most disastrous if you were to ask an optimist.

It all started with a phone call from a distressed civilian.

There was not only a report of Overhaul being sighted, but a "giant white canine beast" was also on the scene and it had already slain multiple people who were being investigated as part of the Yakuza.

At a certain (demolished) Yakuza base

A man in a coat with purple furred hood lining and a plague doctor's mask continuously shot at the white beast that had suddenly stormed his headquarters.

He doesn't know of the monster's true intentions, but given how it went out of it's way to get to Eri and his other prisoners he can only guess what they were after.

And he's not going to let them have it.

He chased after the beast as he saw that not only did this monstrosity get Eri out of her room, and killed the people guarding her on top of that, the beast also got five other children he was holding captive.

Grabbing his precious Quirk erasing bullets he chased after the monster as it actively began destroying his fortress. None of the Eight Precepts stood a chance against this feral monster. Half of them didn't even get a chance to use their Quirks on it as they were quickly killed. Kendo Rappa, a former delinquent and street thug who loved to fight opponents bigger and stronger than himself, didn't even get the chance to enjoy a challenge as he was quickly dismembered with one flash of white fur and fangs.

As soon as he thought he cornered the beast as he came upon a dead end with the beast nowhere in sight, his bloodshot eyes became even more apparent as Overhaul began to use his Quirk to fuse himself with destroyed parts of the building and the one or two subordinates that were barely alive.

As he began to grow in size the beast suddenly appeared this time with no Eri or his other prisoners.

This made him even more angry if it were possible.

"WHERE IS SHE?! GIVE ME BACK ERI!"

The canine didn't even flinch at his expression nor his loud tone. If anything it looked rather unamused.

With an angry click of his tongue he loaded his pistol with his Quirk Erasing bullets before pointing it at the canine.

"Last chance. Where is my property?"

To his surprise they actually spoke and he was more surprised that the voice was feminine.

"Why should I tell you that, you filthy human?" And then began to run forward with her fangs bared.

As a germaphobe being called filthy was a serious insult to the Yakuza leader.

Angered at the insult he switched the safety off the gun and began firing at the huge canine as she ran up a massive pile of debris to attack him.