Chapter 2

Ariesya's POV

I stood in the airport with Matt.. My boyfriend, My everything, My life.. He frowned.

Matt: So what's going to happen between us? I mean your going to trinity, are we together or not.. 

In the beggining of Year 13, I thought I had no chance of getting into trinity... But I guess I did, and I even got an early offer.. 

Matt pulled me into a kiss.. I deepened the kiss in pure happiness.. What was I doing? This is not right. I stopped the kiss, and just stared at him. 

He looked at me with his sparkling azure blue eyes and messy brown hair, he was utter perfection, and god knows if I will ever find a guy like him. 

Me: No, I'm sorry Matt.. We can't be together.

Matt froze in shock.

Matt: Why? I love you Ariesya Emil. And we can just have a long-term relationship, like any other couple.. 

I love Matt so much, but how can we communicate from New York to Oxford? Its impossible, we should carry on our lives.. 

Me: Matt James, you are the one for me, I know it.. But we can't be together, I'm sorry! I love you from the moon and back, but we need to go our seperate ways okay?  September 28, 2015. That's exactly two years from now, I will fly to New York, and we will be a couple if we are both single. I love you, but I'm sorry I have to go now.. 

I pecked his soft cheeks once more, and tears streamed down his face.. I love Matt, and nothing will change that. But this is what I have to do for his happiness as well... 

I walked away to board the plane.. I will always remember him.. The last moments with him was when he was wearing a navy blue t-shirt with ripped jet black jeans.. 

Miniscule Tears started to water my eyes.. I wiped it immediately attempting not to attract any attention..

*

*

*

I walked out of the plane, letting the cool air of Oxford blow in my hair... Matt was all I thought about the whole journey.. He was incredible and I let him go. 

''I hope you enjoyed your flight m'am'.'' An airhostess said.

I nodded my head and half-smiled..

''Yeap, it was amazing thanks!'' I said back.

I walked out of the plane, with my juicy couture bag on my shoulder.. Yes. I am like totally a huge fan of Juicy Couture.. Suddenly I bumped into someone.. She had long black hair with emerald green eyes, she was beautiful.. Her eyes looked as if she had been lacking sleep.. Probably, drinking? partying? smoking? And she was a bit short, and thin as ever.. She looked weak, but beautiful..

''Juicy?'' She said.

''What?'' I replied..

''Fan of Juicy?'' She questioned..

I nodded my head..

Me: Yeah, I like Juicy alot.. You?

She shook her head..

''Not much of a fan to be honest, I prefer Primark and  those kind of low class brands, you seem the rich type from what your wearing..'' She said.

I looked down at what I was wearing. Karen Millen, Blood-Red Jacket, Zara top and Bebe Jeans with Tods.. How is that the rich type? If I was super rich I would wear Roberto Cavalli, Louis Vuitton etc.. I  just wear regular clothes..

''Um, How I'm not wearing expensive stuff... But thanks, I guess..'' I said then walked away..

My trinity brochure guide fell on the floor.. I kneeled to get it, but the mysterious girl got it before me..

''Your going to Trinity?'' She questioned in shock..

''Yeah why?'' I said..

''Cause I'm going too..'' She replied..

We walked together to the Immigration.. 

''Oh, cool.. So what's your name then?'' I asked..

''I'm Jade, how about you?'' She asked..

''Ariesya..'' I replied.

''Madam, No talking in Immigration..'' A Security Guard said..

After that, we stopped talking until we got to Baggage Claim.. It was all so caotic, so many people wanted baggage.. 

Jade: So, where do you live in America.. I live in Texas, I just came too Florida cause it would be a quicker flight..

Me: Florida.. 

Jade: Do you have a boyfriend? 

I shook my head..

Me: I had a couple before.. Liam, Max, Trev, Edward but the recent one was Matt.. We broke up in the airport, well I broke up with him cause long-distance relationship would be too difficult, how about you? 

Jade: Yeah, his name is Vincent we're still dating.. But yeah, I miss him alot, cause we've been dating for five years now.. Since Grade 7.. Did you go to an English school in America? 

Me: Yep.. Bradley High..

We collected our baggage, then headed off to Oxford University , we shared a taxi as it would be easier for us.. Once we got there we had to find out who our room-mates were.. 

''Ariesya Emil you are in Room 412, and your roomate is Bianca Edwards.. She's already in your room, so you'll see her there..'' The lady said..

I nodded my head and hugged Jade then headed off to my room.. I opened my door and saw two seperate beds in the corner.. Bianca was doing her nails in a hot-pink colour, she had blue eyes with blonde hair. She was gorgeous!

''Hey, I'm Ariesya!'' I said and walked up to her..

She acted like she didn't feel my precense but really she did.. She treated me like I was invisible.. I put my bags on the other bed, and layed down.. 

''Er, could you get off, your bugging me?'' Bianca said..

How in the world was I bugging her? I was on my bed..

''Um, I'm not even in your bed but okay..'' I whispered..

I stood up and started un-packing my things neatly.. 

''So what instruments do you play Bianca?'' I questioned nicely.. 

She ignored me and continued doing her stupid nails..

''Hello, can you reply? And stop treating me like I'm invisible.'' I said..

Bianca stood up, and walked up too me..

''Listen YOU, Firstly I didn't wanna share a room with a loser like you.. Secondly, YOUR so fucking annoying.. No wonder you had no boyfriends..'' Bianca snapped..

''Who said I didn't have any boyfriends? I actually did, but I broke up with him.. No guy would put up with a bitch like you Bianca, so start waking up to reality.. You are not the queen..'' I said.

''This is my school.. I own it.. I can sing better than you, I can play instruments far better than you! So I suggest you just leave, cause I've won this battle.'' Bianca shouted..

''Oh, just shutup.. Your such an idiot..'' I said then walked off..

This is going to be a battle with miss 'Popular'.. She is such a drama queen.