Chapter 1

IAriesya's POV

''Darling, will you please sing for us just once more.'' A voice whispered.. 

I opened my eyes, and saw my mum right infront of me.. She was wearing a Polo Violet Shirt with casual jeans, like usual... 

''But, I just woke up..'' I exclaimed..

''So sing in your sleepy voice please, just sing anything... Your truly amazing..'' My mum replied.

I half-smiled.. Compliments like these from my parents make me smile... To know, that I have the talent just makes me happy.. 

''Okay.'' I said.

Most people would be frightened to sing infront of a crowd.. But surprisingly, I'm not.. Well I am if it's infront of total strangers, but infront of my parents, I'm happy too sing.. 

Well I heard there was a secret chord that David played and it please the Lord, but you don't really care for music, do you? Well it goes like this: The fourth, the fifth, The minor fall and the major life.. The baffled King composing Hallelujah.. Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah...

I finished singing and my mum pulled me into a huge hug.. 

''You are amazing, you have got talent.. You should apply too Trinity college, you would be amazing..'' My mum whispered in my ear..

Trinity? That's one of the most amazing music schools in the world.. I wouldn't possibly get in..

I shook my head..

''No I won't mum.. I'm not even that good..'' I replied.

''Yes you are.. And you are in Grade 8 Piano and Drums and Grade 7 Violin.. You wil get in.. And babe, you got A* in your A Levels Music First Part in Year 12. You will get A* in your second part in Year 13.. Just send you application okay? .'' My mum said..

''I don't know yet..'' I responded..

Wesley's POV

Keaton and Drew, my amazing band members were sitting right infront of me.. Waiting for me too tell them what I had too... What if they don't approve of it? 

''So what is it Wes.'' Keaton questioned.. 

Drew looked at me in a curious way..

''I was thinking of applying too Trinity..'' I said..

I waited for there reply, and soon Keaton pulled me into a hug.. Drew just sat there in shock.

''Cool bro.. I'm so happy for you.. Hopefully you'll get in.. That's an amazing school.. You'll love it.'' Keaton exclaimed.

Eventually Drew said something..

''What about the Band?'' Drew said.

''Nothing will happen too it.. On the weekends, we can rehearse..'' I exclaimed..

''But, we're not moving too London..'' Drew shouted..

''Yeah, you are.. I sent your application to LSE..'' I said..

''Wait what?'' Drew said in shock..

''You got in...'' I whispered..

Drew smiled..

''YOUR JOKING RIGHT..'' Drew screamed..

''Nope, you can study economics, what you always wanted.. And Keaton I put you into a school there.. '' I said..

Keaton and Drew gave me a hug.. Brothers Forever..

''English Girls For The Win..'' Keaton shouted..

I lightly slapped his face then laughed..

''You Player, Don't be like Drew now..'' I exclaimed.

Ariesya's POV

I picked up my phone and called Sarah, my bestfriend.. Sarah has a pair of shimmering aquamarine eyes with golden hair.. She is stunning, in every single way..

*beginning of phone call*

Sarah: Hey Babe.. What's up girl? 

Me: Er.. Nothing.. My mom wants me too apply to Trinity, do you even think I would get in? I mean its difficult..

Sarah: Yeah.. You would.. Do you think I would get into Harvard for law? My brother wants me to apply there..

Me: Yeah, honey.. So Where's your boyfriend, Chase?

Sarah: I don't know probably at the movies or something with his little sister... And where's yours? 

Me: Matt's at lunch.. He's coming over after for a movie marathon.. You join with Chase as well alright babe? Both of you come over.. 

Sarah: Yeah, I'll ask him.. Sorry got to go bye.. Brother calling...

Me: Bye..

*end of phone call*

Matt, you probably already know by now that he's my boyfriend right? Matt's great.. He's gorgeous and funny he's basically the PERFECT boyfriend... He has peacock blue eyes with chocolate-brown hair... Matt's been supporting me all these years.. Well we started dating since year 11 so two years...  

I was thinking about the Trinity application... Is it even worth it to apply, I mean I don't wanna get a 'rejection'.