Aquaintances

Hope knew that she had to end it. She knew that she couldn't go to the storeroom that night. She knew that, she did. Laying in Landon's arms, she knew she had to tell Lizzie. I mean, what was she even supposed to say? I'm not going to hookup with you because i got back together with my boyfriend that i hooked up with you to forget about. Yeah pretty much that. She sighed as she wriggled out of his embrace, knowing what she had to do.

'Hey!' He laughed, trying to pull her back on the bed. She picked up her coat and shook off Landon's hand. He sat up as the playful look melted off his face.

'Hope, hey, what's up?' He asked concernedly, taking hold of her hand and spinning her to face him.

'Nothing, I just have to meet Lizzie for a project.' She said absently. 'Look, I have to go, but I'll see you later.' Hope gave him a quick peck on the cheek before heading out the door towards the closet, leaving Landon with a faint grin.

Finally, she reached the room. She glanced at everyone around her, making sure no one could see through her invisibility spell. If this ever got out to Landon... She quickly shook the thought out of her head. 'He won't find out.' She reassured herself. She placed her hand on the doorknob, and waited there for a few minutes, while she got herself ready for what was to come.

Finally, she twisted the cold metal doorknob.

'Hey Lizzie, I need-' Hope started. Then, she saw Lizzie. Lizzie without clothes on. Lizzie in only lingerie.

'What do you think?' She said with a confident grin. Hope's mouth couldn't seem to open, not until Lizzie walked over and opened her lips into a kiss. A sweet, tingling but passionate kiss. Hope's mind was travelling at about a million miles per hour, wondering how she ended up making out with Lizzie again. She couldn't be doing this, she knew she shouldn't. But she couldn't stop herself, at least, not until Lizzie had her hands underneath Hope's shirt and roaming her chest. Finally, she knew couldn't.

She found herself pulling her lips off Lizzie's and sliding Lizzie's hands out from under her cotton top. Her face fell in her hands as she realised she had just cheated on Landon twice now, and that she had to explain that to Lizzie.

'Lizzie... please please please don't be mad. I know this is all my fault and I really don't know how to say this, but I got back together with Landon last night.' Hope watched Lizzie's face turn from confusion to hurt to fear to fury in seconds.

'You... and Landon... got back together? And you still thought it was ok to make out with me? You thought it was ok for me to come down here in this ridiculous outfit because i thought we were having sex when you're supposed to be doing it with the muppet?' Lizzie's voice was getting dangerously high.

'I know, I know, it's awful and i'm a disgusting filthy cheater but please, please don't tell Landon. You can't, he would never forgive me.' She begged, tears welling up in her green eyes.

'No, you know what, maybe he should know. Maybe he should know that his girlfriend is making out with other girls. Maybe, he should know that his girlfriend is making those girls walk into broom closets in lingerie and embarrassing themselves in front of girls who already have a boyfriend.' Lizzie ranted, pacing the very limited length of the closet. 'I'm out of here, I cant-'

'Lizzie, please don't go yet, we need to talk about this.' Hope laid her hand on Lizzie's waist as she frantically attempted to turn the metal knob.

'No, you don't get to touch me.' Lizzie's eyes were blazing with fury, hiding the embers of hurt.

'Oh, and i'm still wearing this stupid fucking lingerie.' She spat bitterly, yanking down the black lace bra and searching for her shirt on the floor.

Hope couldn't help but stare at the topless blonde searching the floor for her shirt, stunned by how badly she had messed everything up. All of it was her fault, and she couldn't do anything but stare. Eventually, she managed to come to her senses and conjured a top for the girl, as well as some underwear and pyjama trousers due to Lizzie ripping off her lacy underwear in a spurt of rage.

She snatched the clothes from Hope's hands and jumped into the trousers while ranting about how wrong and disgusting and manipulative Hope was. In that moment, she wanted to just bury into the ground and leave Landon and Lizzie behind.

'I hate you.' Lizzie said simply as she clicked open the doorknob. 'I will despise you until the day i die, and i need you to stay away from me.' She spat, closing the door behind her, leaving Hope alone in a pitch black broom closet.