Background

"I'm going with you Bucky is my friend too," i said when Peggy broke the news of Bucky's team being captured.

"No your not your stay here with Peggy," Steve said walking away. Damn your the younger much healthier sister but when you asthmatic brother gets experimented by one German scientist he thinks he can control you. I looked over to Peggy who is fumbling with her hair. 

"Come one what are you waiting for i sure as hell am not going to sit around here when my soldiers are endangered," she says walking away i followed after her. "Come one Agent Rogers we don't have all day," she says i love this woman but sometime i want to punch her.

"Not everyone can run in these uncomfortable outfits," i said jogging to keep up with her. Don't get me wrong I'm fit and all that jazz but I don't like to exercise. Peggy leads me onto a plane which is flown by the one and only Howard Stark and my very own brother Ms. America.

"Ahh the lovely Agent Rogers and Agent Carter," he says looking at us for a split second.   

"Why are you guys on this plane i told you to stay back Nix," he says looking at me and Peggy lets a small smile slip onto her lips. "And you," he said pointing to Peggy. "You where supposed to stay behind to make sure she didn't follow," Steve say.

"You really think i would stay behind let alone your sister who is friends with Bucky too," Peggy says. Steve just grunts leaving the conversation hanging in the air. 

"So Peggy after this do you want to do to France and Fondue," Howard says and i laugh at little as Steve tense decides me. 

"No thanks Howard," she says. 

"What about you Phoenix?" He asked turning is attention to me. He is only doing this to mess with Steve.

"Sure if we make it out alive why not" i said playing along with him because of how Steve told me to stay behind.

"Fondue no no not with Howard," Steve said with his dirty mind.

"Fondue it bread and cheese my friend," Howard says and i laughed why Peggy covers her mouth wither her hand. Steve face turns red with embarrassment.

"You knew?" He whispered to me. I nodded my head. "And didn't think to tell me before I embarrassed myself," he asked I shake my head.

"Payback Ms. America," i said still laughing. 

"We are over head now," Howard said. I put on my parachute as Peggy does to sit next to Howard. Steve doesn't need then will his steroids in his body. "You can jump now,"  he said i jump down waiting for Steve's cue to pull my chute. 

"Pull it now," he says over the roaring wind. I pulled the suit flying upwards a little waiting for my feet to touch the ground. Of course Steve gets down before me, when i get a couple of feet on the floor he pulls me down by the legs. My feet hit the ground as Steve rips of pack of. "Come on you will stick by me the whole time," i nodded my head. We walked in and i see all the soldiers from Bucky's group in metal cages. "Go open some of the cages," Steve say and i run towards the close cage I opened the door and the men run out to help the rest of their groups. I opened to last cage. When the men walked out i asked the last guy a question.

"Do you know where Sergeant James Barnes is," i asked.

"Yes Agent Rogers he is down the hall to the right i think," he says as i nodded.

"Tell Captain where I'm going," i said and he nodded his head making his way to my brother. I walked in another direction when a fight breaks loos with the Hydra agents and the US army. I ran as fast as i could to get to Bucky. Steve needs him more then ever now. I slid passed the door i got my grip again and ran into the room to see Bucky on the metal table strapped down. I walked over. "Bucky..." i whispered as i noticed his eyes are closed. 

"Little Rogers," he whispered back. I smiled and started taken of his restraints. I helped him slide off the table. He pulls me in a hug. 

"Come on  Barnes lets go help Ms. America fight," i said being muffled a little by his shoulder. He pulls away. And garbs my hand leading me towards the room i just sprinted out of. We get there and it turns out the fight finished. Steve stomps over to us to red in the case. 

"I told you to stay by me," he says.

"Well i was with Bucky the whole time that should count for something," i said and i watch Bucky and Steve bro hug each other. 

"Come on little sis lets go back to base," Steve says and i punched him in the arm.

"I wasn't little until you took all those steroids," i said and he groaned while Bucky snickered. 

"They aren't steroids it was super-solider serum," he says.

"That the equivalent to steroids," i said laughing linking my arms with Bucky walking out leaving Steve gapping life a fish. 

~time skip~

We discussed the plan to take Hydra down. After that we bursted through the windows of the head quarters. I can't remember what happen after that but something happen with the tesseract being throw around the room. I was fighting solider everything was a blur of what Steve and Bucky were doing. There where to many coming at us. 

"Captain get yourself out of here we got this," a solider yells. Bucky walks towards me as i shake my head trying to clear my vision. He picks me up throwing me over his shoulder like a sack of potato. We ended up on a train fighting more Hydra agent. Some type of device destroyed the side of the train. I shrieked as strike almost hits me. I go into a back bend as a Hydra agents takes a cheap shot at me. I take him down as quickly. Another agent makes a fight with me get me closer to the edge. I miss place my foot and fell out of the whole I grabbed onto the ledge of the train. I notice Bucky almost get hit with the weird device making him fall backwards to avoid the hit. When he goes down i lose my grip and fall to until i feel my body jerk. Bucky has his hand wrapped around my arm holding me as Steve has his other arm. I see Steve struggled to hold our weight. I knew what was going to happen someone was going to lose their life and Steve and Bucky's just started. I tear falls down my cheek.

"No no don't do that your both making it out of here alive," Steve say and i choke on a sob as i see Bucky struggling to hold me up. "No Phoenix don't do that okay listen to me your going to be okay," i looked down seeing how high up we are. Blonde piece of my hair to fell out of my bun hits my face.

"I love both of you promise me this you will live your lives to the fulls. Bucky find a girl to call them doll or hell find a man and Stevie go get your dance with Peggy," i said as more tears flood down my face. I see tears fall down theirs to. "I'm sorry," i said lifting my leg up to touch the edge of the train and pushed of make Bucky let go of my hand.

"NIX!" I hear them both yell as i fall. I closed my eyes letting my self relaxes plummeting to my death.

~time skip~

I wake up in a cold room. Did i die? The door opened reveling a guy. 

"Ahh Phoenix Rogers or should i say Agent 7  welcome to HYDRA," a guy said and my eyes widen. Something is shoved into my mouth. "Erase her memories," he says and they start the machine. The pain hits the center of my head. I bloody curling scream rips from my chest echoing off the walls.

"Put her in ice," someone yells but i pass out before anything else could happen.    

Word count: 1424