Hey dad, you dropped your face.

Stiles POV

"Okay, here's how this is gonna go. Me and Sam are gonna go in and investigate, while you and Stiles sit here." Dad flashed a tight smile over to us through the review mirror.
"No way! I haven't been on a hunt in two years!" I yell, sort of forgetting to mentions everything that's happened at Beacon Hills.
"Deans-" Uncle Sam starts but is cut off by a glare from his older brother. Sighing in reluctance he looks back at us with a sympathetic smile. I roll my eyes at this, I know it's been two years since I've last seen my dad but I am not a little kid anymore.
"Dad, I'm not-" turning to face me, he gives me a hard stare.
"Stiles, your staying in the car with Jack. End of discussion." He demanded, slipping from his spot and slams the car door shut.
"Just give him some time." Sammy smiles following dads lead, without the slamming. From the corner of my eye I could see Jack bow his head in shame. Guilt rolls over me as I realize jacks mood. He just wants dad to like him and he's making it so hard on him. Giving him a reassuring grin and motion for him to get out of the car.
"What?" He asks, his head once again doing the adorable puppy tilt. Without replying I slip from my seat, quietly closing my door as I check on my dad and uncle who are talking with the neighbor. Rushing over to his side of the car I usher Jack from his seat quietly.
"Come on, hurry!" I whisper, waving my hand for me frantically for him to follow me.
Once we are safely inside the building, I drag the half angel to the blood stain on the bright white carpet in the middle of the room. Crouching down, Jack scrunches his brows together as he drips his finger in the blood.
"What the hell are you two doing?!" Dean whisper yelled as he rushed towards us. With a sly smile, I give an innocent shrug to him and look back over at Jack. A small grin works onto his face as he looks at my guardians.
"While you two were chatting away, we're where checking out the house." The pride radiating off Jack is outstanding when he tells dad. Uncle Sammy gives him a pitifully hidden look of amusement and pride as he watches Jack.
"Did you guys find anything?" The obvious hope in his voice told me he was praying to prove dad wrong about Jack. Thankfully while Jack was checking out the blood stain, I was able to pull out my EMF meter.
"Most likely a revenant, this house was clean of EMF," I cover for Jack when I see his gaze fall. With a grunt dad storms out to the car leaving a tinge of bitterness where he stood. Chuckling uncle Sammy flashed us a smirk before following along.
Somewhere else~ third POV

"Hello?" The man moans out, slowly pushing his weak body off the cold floor. Working his way into a sitting position, he rubs his throbbing head before taking a look around. Black walls, black ceiling, black floors, and complete nothingness for what seems like miles. Great! With a pained groan, he forces himself to stand.
"Hello?"he calls more confidently, the sleep and full headache now gone. The realization of the absolute nothing that surrounding him, rushes a cold chill of fear down Castiel's spine. Looking around rapidly, he silently prays for his boyfriend or best friend to show up and pull him out of whatever he'll he's gotten himself into.
"Hello Castiel," an ominous voice surprised Cass, forcing him to spin around so fast he nearly fell over.
"Welcome to the Empty."
Stiles POV
"DAD!" I scream hearing the front door open downstairs. It was supposed to be an easy job. Why is it never an easy job? When I scream out to warn my dad, the shifter terrorizing the city wacks me across the face with his gun.
"Buddy stop!" Mia pleads, cowering in the corner behind her vindictive ex. With my ears ringing and my head spinning, look over to a passed out Jack besides me. He was smashed in the head with a fire poker while I was in the bathroom.
"Jack," I shook him, well as much as I could with my hands handcuffed to the fireplace. "Jack, come on bud. Up and at 'em." Jack stirred when I kicked him lightly. Sighing as I lean my head against the frame, my head finally stops spinning and instead starts pounding violently. Hearing the two sets of footsteps creep up the stairs, I could see the smirk making its way onto Buddy's face.
"DAD DON'T-" with another blow to the head with the hilt of his gun, he rests the barrel against my forehead. Bursting through the door, I could see dad and uncle Sammy stop instantly at the sight.
"Stiles." He called, his eyes meeting mine and I could practically feel his fear.
"Hey dad, I found your face." I smile, gesturing to the pile of skin on the floor across the room. Mia was still crouched in the corner, cowering at her abusive ex. Pushing the gun further into my forehead, he growled.
"Hey buddy, take it easy. Your bruising the money maker." I sneer, giving the brut a sly smirk. Scooting closer to the shifter, dad aims for the mans head while Sam moves towards Mia.
"Shut your mouth kid!" He gritted. Before I could respond however, Jack let's put a pained groan. When the nephilim wakes up, he looks over to me and reels in the situation.
"We'll look who's awake!" Buddy yelled, enthusiastically grinning. When Jack looks at o me, I shoot him a smile in hopes to calm his nerves. While Buddy is distracted, dad takes the chance to get as close as possible.
"Hold it, pretty boy." He shoots dad a glare, cocking the gun at my forehead. Beside me I could hear Jack suck in a sharp breath and tense up.
"No! Leave him out of this!" Dad screamed at the man. With a wicked chuckle, he looks around amused.
"Stiles?" Jack whimpered quietly.
"I'm okay, really." I tell my family making eye contact with dad and shooting Sammy and Jack a grin.
"Okay? You think your gonna get out of this okay after the shit you pulled?" He growls pointing at the gun shot wound in his left hip.  With a snort I roll my eyes, it wasn't even a good hit he's so dramatic. Though, that didn't seem to sit well with him seeing as he slapped me once again with the gun, he's really aiming for a concussion. He aims the little hand gun at my right temple, pushing it to leave an imprint.
"No!" Jack screams, but it wasn't just a scream. His eyes flash a brilliant yellow gold as he used his grace to throw the bastard across the room. While suspended in air he fires the gun at me, though it is slowed down enough for Jack to change its trajectory to an empty space. Once Buddy is sprawled out in the floor, Uncle Sam relievers the last shot, killing him.
"Stile!" Dad yells rushing to kneel at my side."
"Yeah yeah, I'm alright. Get the handcuffs, my arms are cramping." I demand as Mia checks Buddy's pulse for reassurance.

Once we were all checked for fatal injuries and burned the bastards body, we bid Mia farewell and started out way home.
"You sure your good Sti?" Dad asked look at me through the review mirror. Rolling my eyes at him I let out an exaggerated sigh.
"No dad, I'm dying and forgot to tell you." I sassed, compelling a laugh from Uncle Sam.
"Your dying?!" Jack asked, pulling my arm away from where it rested to check my torso. Laughing I genteelly pull my arm away.
"No jack, listen guys I'm fine. Seriously." I laughed at jacks confusion. However it's shot loved seeing as a wave of fatigue rolls over me.
"I am tired though, so wake me up when we get home." I say, not really waiting for a response before cuddling into my jacket pillow.
"Sti dont, you have a concussion." Dad scolded, though that ended when I heard the irritating ringing of someone's cell. Patting himself down, dad pulls  his from his pocket and answers.
"Hello?" He called. For what seems like forever, we all wait silently to see what he sees next. Fighting for my eyes to stay open, I could barely make out my dad speak up.
"Cass?" Before I  fall asleep.