My taste

• Seven months later •

Blaine graduated her trade classes early and top of her class. She had gotten a job as head contractor for a construction company. She had taken up agriculture and building trades. The job was offered to her in Indianapolis and was only twenty minutes from my school. She would be all over the city and state but the headquarters where she would have to go for the first couple weeks was right here.

I had talked her into doing it because she didn't want to just leave my mom. My mom told her to go too and she finally agreed. She stayed in my dorm with me for the first two weeks but she was being dragged out to parties every other day by Janice and Carly.

She moved out after she finally settled on a house with three bedrooms and two bath. She took me by it after she got it and it was actually really really nice.
Only thing is some days she has to work up to 10 hours and I don't get to see her as much.
She still does a lot of hands on work even though she didn't have to which I found lovely.

Hard worker and hard work pays off. She basically made me move in with her. Didn't even ask she was just like, "You coming?" That's all she said the day she was taking her bags to the car. I did the same.
I still hangout with Janice and Carly just as much as I was before but I missed my Blaine.

Me and Blaine have lived together for two months now. My mom and Jona came and stayed for a month and we showed them around while we were still getting situated and getting to know the area ourselves. I knew the area a little bit better because I had stayed down here the longest. I was at home waiting for Blaine to get off, it was already past 9pm and I was getting impatient. I sat up a romantic dinner and rose petals leading to the bedroom. I had the living room lit with candle lights all around and a movie set up.

It was a projector that Blaine had installed in our ceiling that retracts back in when you press this button. She had learned so much when she was there. Ty, her roommate, had taught her on his and hers free time a lot of things in technology and electrical. She does the darnest things for no reason now.

She made some touch pad light switch that controlled the living room and kitchen lights. And in our bedroom there was this dimer light panel she put in and it has colorful LED's or just our regular lights.
But you can dim them and give them different modes of waves and polka dots.

I set up the movie on the projector screen then went to our room and made the finishing touches on the decorations. I spreaded out blue rose petals instead of red because she loved the color blue. I bought some lingerie in dark blue. It was laced and came with a silky blue robe. I never wore lingerie before so I just hoped that when I put it on I looked good.
I see her head lights shine in the window so I run out the room after dimming the lights.

Then I had to run back in because I forgot to light all the candles. I was running around the room lighting candle after candle. I hear the front door open and I run out the room closing the door just as she walked in. She eyes me humorously and squints. "What'd you do, murder somebody?" She asks and I smiled nervously. "No, I- I... it's a really long story." I say and she smiles. She pulls her hand from behind her back and hands me a bouquet of flowers.

I smiled like an idiot as I looked at them. "Thank you." I say taking them into my hands. "I'm going to take a shower is that ok... or is that where you left the body?" She says as I push her away from the room as she reached for the door knob. "Use the guest bathroom... it's a bloody mess in there." I say and she laughs. "God... to know you'd kill someone and get caught hurts... I might have to go Bonnie and Clyde for you." She says and I laugh.