Ch. 1 [Poison]

+++++

Ch. 1 [Poison]

+++++

     "Meglio ingannare di essere ingannato, Gustavo," then I chuckled lightly. Tinapos ko na ang tawag. Yeah. Deceive than be deceived, my supreme principle.

     Dumiretso na ako sa kwarto ng pinakamamahal kong si Favio habang hawak sa kaliwa kong kamay kape niya. He really loves coffee. Even before he dies.

     "Favio, ecco il tuo caffè," ngiti ko sa kanya habang inilalagay ang kape sa kanyang study table, as well as the pen that serves as a hidden camera.

     Favio de Santis, 63. Drug dealer around Europe.

     We met for about three months ago in a party which I attended para sa kanya, para makilala siya. And he was a constant date for a month and he then offered me bags, shoes, a unit, a car, jewelries. Almost everything. Until marriage. Who am I to decline? He was a rich man. A powerful rich man who needs to die.

"Grazie, amore mio," he smiled at me in return and snaked his arms around my waist which asks me to sit on his lap habang iniuurong niya ang swivel chair niya paatras.

I sat on his lap, in an uncomfortable position -- pasaklang sa kanya. I wore a red mini dress and he saw my black lacy bikinis. His eyes twinkled in awe, in lust.

"Are you teasing me?" He asked, in his vernacular, while his eyes are fixed on me.

I let my hands creep from his lips down to his fly and answered in a more flirty voice, "I love teasing you, my lovely old man."

As if I gave him a cue, he cupped my ass and I faked a moan and a flirty chuckle. He cupped my breasts next and when he was about to slip it underneath my clothes, I held his hands and licked his left palm. "You are insatiable." Umalis na ako sa pagkakaupo sa kanya.

     In front of him, I removed my bikinis at inihagis sa kanya. Kinuha niya ito at dinala sa kanyang ilong.

     "After you drink that coffee, I'll give you what you've been waiting for." Then I hurriedly went out of the room. I ran to the comfort room and got my phone out of my brassiere. He really is taking care of his boners right now. And after he came, his eyes looked at the coffee and chuckled while holding it.

     Hinalo muna niya ito at ininom. I counted one to ten and he's out. The old man's dead.

     Paniguradong nasusunog na ngayon ang de Santis'. All his drugs has been dissolved in just a simple pressing of the button. I smirked.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

     "There's a glitch."

     "What is it?" I countered.

     "The maid saw you as you got out of the mansion."

     "Then kill her!"

     "She's innocent, Jewel." He calmly said.

     "Seventy percent of the innocent people die everyday. Every innocent lives are killed in no time. What's the point of protecting them in the first place?"

     "Calm down, Jewel. This is not you."

     My breathing are ragged. Until he kissed me. Savagely, he claimed my lips in a different intensity. And slowly, I recovered. Then he broke it.

     "Sorry. I lost myself there." I apologized.

     He nodded. "I'll just send Leon over to clean everything."

     "Please." Then I left. That was Gustavo. Codename: Red. No. P 106. The third in the operative's rank.

     I left out a sigh and proceeded to the balcony of his unit. From the 76th floor of the building, I jumped. And my parachute prevented me from falling so easy.

      I am Jewel Shade. Codenames: Ash, Vixen. No. P 104. First in the operative's rank. The highest position an operative can have.

     And now, this mission could be the major streak my name can come up with. I nearly failed. I nearly failed because of a simple reason I can't even understand.

     Jeramie's back.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Author's Note

     Gusto ko lang malaman kung anong masasabe niyo. Haiy. Hirap naman!

Heather_Juno