Anti Magic

i'm on a roll today , i've had this planned out and i'm just pouring out these chapters lol anyways enjoy

"anti magic" Julius says

"anti magic?!" says asta and yami in shock and confusion. "I've never heard of that before" yami exclaims confused but happy that he was able to take this boy in"

after this incident , asta continues to train under yami and julius and is able to get his two other swords , one that sucks out magic ( the demon dweller ) and a sword that can cancel our poison and curses ( the demon destroyer) along with his huge black sword ( the demon slayer sword)

asta learns to hone his sword fighting thanks to yami and he learns how to properly control each other his swords and even able to draw them out of his grimore at will. He even learns how to ride on his demon slayer sword to get around! everyone is amazed with astas improvement.

he learns hand to hand combat from yami and merelona (who's taken quite a liking to the strong boy) and he's learnt how to use his anti magic in a mana zone to be able to use devestating attacks but this takes a lot of his energy and anti mana. At the age of 12 he is given a katana by the man he considers his father ( yami ) and he named the sword the demon destruction sword. asta has aslo learned something else , (but that's a secret until the time comes)

at the age of 15 , asta is taken in as a formal member of the black bulls through recommendation and because he chose to be on his fathers squad even though every squad offered to take him in , even tho he is a member of the black bulls he wishes to participate in the selection exam to see his competition.

Asta walks in and is given a number , #159 , nice. he tells himself as he walks in and sees everyone. asta is wearing a his hair up with a headband around his head , wearing a grey shirt & black pants with his regular shoes

"is that a commonor?" "he doesn't deserve to be here" "what a loser" "he's not making it past the entrance" asta hears this and laughs.

he walks up the the people who were talking about him , a man by the name of sekke comes up to him.

"you piece of scum, you don't belong here you maggot " sekke tells him as he spits in his face.

asta wipes the spit off of his face and goes for a right hook but is stopped by a hand, he turns around to see finral looking through a portal

"gentleman! i suggest you keep your hands to yourself if you want to be selected by a team!" shearing at asta for the first part of his sentence , asta started to take after his father in the fact that he got angry fast and was quick to violence.

after the altercation which got everyone's attention. it drew the eyes of someone from astas, who's eyes grew with hatred once he saw him.

willam vangence of the golden dawn appears in front of everyone , "Hello everyone my name
is willam vangence , i am the captain of the golden dawn knights and i'll be the supervisor of your first test here, the first test will show how well you can control your abilities! this is a basic skill a knight should have and it is your main way of transportation. it is how to fly a broom!" he opens his grimore "world tree magic" he says as a giant tree comes out of the sky and starts distributing brooms for everyone

asta gets his broom and decides to snap it in half , everyone around him looks shocked as he did it, "demon slayer!" he calls as the sword leaps out of his grimore into his hands , he throws it into the air and he jumps and lands on it and begains to fly. everyone looks in amazement at the unorthodox way he is flying and how easy he makes it work.

the next tests involve asta winning all of them, he destroys the targets in a long distance test , he brings out the most mana when asked , he is the physically strongest mage there and so on. This angers a rage filled yuno as he sees astas growth.

"how did he get this power?? is he as powerful as me? no he isn't of course he isn't , he's a piece of trash who'll never compare to me" yuno says to himself

Yami comes up in front of everyone and says the last part of the test

"the last part of his test will be one on one combat, you can use your grimore and don't be afraid to hold back, we have numerous mages here to jump in if necessary" he says as he takes a puff of his cigarette and puts it out. "okay asta, make me proud."

asta is looking for an opponent but he can't seem to find one, everyone avoids him because they know he'll easily defeat them. that is until a certain tall young mage walks up to him.

"yuno" asta says coldly as he sees who it is.

"i challenge you, i want to show you how low you are and how high i am compared to these scum as everyone be gain to look their way. 

asta instantly agreed to it and they had a stare down while the two let out their mana, it was enough to shake the stadium while everyone looked in awe at the two mages staring down. while in the distance , a certain silver haired mage looks unimpressed. "tsh i'm royalty, they don't compare to me"

asta and yuno stand in the middle of the arena , yuno is first to attack

wind magic - towering tornado

yuno sends out a huge tornado at asta as he takes out his demon slayer sword and slashes it in half easily, after that attack asta rushes yuno with his demon slayer sword as yuno jumps back in defense , asta swings his sword and manages to slice off a piece of his hair but after yuno starts to stumble around.

"my mana, where did it go? i had more then this" as he looks at his hands and starts to wonder what happened, before he can react asta appears behind him with amazing speed

anti magic - gatling fist ( little one piece reference there )

asta infuses his fist with his anti magic and starts laying into yuno with a barrage of fists that he can't defend , after the barrage ends yuno is left bloody and standing there with a broken arm , a broken nose , knocked out teeth and shatter ribs"

"I'll make you pay for the years of torment you and the rest of the village did" asta says as something changes in him , his anti mana starts pouring out and his eyes start to turn a blood red and his teeth began to transform into fangs , a wing starts to sprout out from the right side of his back as yuno looks at what is in front of him

"well father, it looks like the better one won in the end." as he closes his eyes as asta puts his power into his legs and lunges at yuno with intent to kill.

time magic - chronostatis

asta is trapped in a circle as yuno falls to the ground after being beaten badly by asta. the wizard king himself is there to take asta and knock him out and take him away. the rest of the contestants look confused as to what happened.

THE WINNER IS ASTA

yami looks on , "i should've known this was gonna happen , i'm so stupid." he tells himself as he looks on

later on , the contestants are picked , even though yuno was beaten badly by asta, he excelled in the other events and is taken in by the golden down, asta was taken in by the black bulls so they can make it look like he was a new year and not you know the son of yami.