🦋괜찮아?🦋

<Are you alright?>
______________________

Cheoljong made a surprise entry into the Royal Court. He removed Kim Jwageun and Grand Queen Dowager from their position.

Last night

Cheoljong saw what happened at the lake with Hwayoung and Byeongin. He took Hwayoung with him. She was shocked that he was fine but curious about what happened.

“Are you alright?", Cheoljong asked.

“I don't know but first are you alright? Can you hear? Are you still hurting?"

“I'm alright but what happened between you both"

Hwayoung explained what happened and what was the reason behind the marriage because she can't keep secret forever.
Cheoljong was shocked and on verge of crying because his dear sister went through so much alone.

“Do you want to stay with me forever?"

“You want me to leave Byeongin?"

“If you want then you can, I respect your decision"

“No, I don't want to"

“Can I ask you the reason atleast?"

“It's because he is all alone and even if he doesn't like me it's okay because I love him enough"

“Okay then, but you can come back if you ever want to"

“Thank you oraboni for understanding me", Hwayoung hugged her brother.

He patted on her back she started to cry. Hwayoung returned from the palace while Byeongin was promoted as the Minister of War which was his father Kim JwaGeun's position.

Hwayoung

I heard that Damhyang was forced to drink poison because she threw stone at unnie. But all she did was to save unnie from getting poisoned. I went to the palace to ask oraboni to stop that but there was no use. I went to meet unnie and she told me that it was alcohol not poison and she was finally sent to her parents.

I returned home with Kim Hwan because he insisted to accompany me. I entered my room.

Wait......
What is he doing here.....
Weren't we sleeping in different rooms.....

“Byeongin-ah, why are you sleeping here? Go to your room"

He didn't answer. I sat on the bed as I shrugged him.

Is he drunk?

“Byeongin, will you go to your room or sleep here?"

“Hwayoung-ah....."

“What? You didn't even changed your clothes? Are you going to sleep like this?"

“Hwayoung-ahhh.... I'm sorry please talk to me"

Sorry.....?
You are the one stopped talking....
Wait a minute....
Is he crying......?

“Yaa, are you alright?", I cupped his face as I wiped tears on his cheek with my thumb.

“No....I was never okay before you came into my life....... I was really hurt because you were keeping things from me......but now I feel like you must have your own reasons for that....I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?"

Tears started to form in my eyes hearing him. My heart was hurting just by imagining how hard things must have been for him.

I hugged him and said,“ I'm the one who's sorry, it was never your fault....."

Last night was like a dream. I still can't believe that that really happened we are good now.

I left to meet unnie when I heard that she was pregnant. At first I couldn't believe that happened but went I met her it seemed to be true.

I HOPED THAT WE ALL LIVE HAPPILY JUST LIKE NOW.
EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT.
ME AND BYEONGIN HAD NO MISUNDERSTANDING.
AND.....
UNNIE AND ORABONI WERE HAPPY.....

BUT ONLY IF I KNOW WE WON'T BE LIKE THIS FOREVER...................

A/N:
The story is almost coming towards the end.
Thankyou for your support 🤗
Saranghaeyo💜

OST:
My love from moon lovers by Lee Hi