🦋귀엽다🦋

<CUTE>
_____________

Hwayoung got married to Kim Byeongin today. But it was really hard for her to convince her overprotective brothers. She didn't tell anyone about what happened even to Soyoung because she didn't wanted them to get involved. Kim Byeongin found out that it was done by Grand Queen Dowager and his father Kim Jwa Geun because it would make their clan stronger.

Hwayoung and Byeongin decided to work together and find a way to bring them down because they were too strong for the couple to fight against.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Hwayoung

I still couldn't believe I got married. I knew it was not because we wanted to but I didn't hate the idea of this marriage. Byeongin changed all of a sudden. From that night he started to talk to me kindly and now he is the one who smiles first whenever we have an eye contact.

It was really hard losing Lady Jung. She would've been happy seeing me get married but whenever I had an emotional breakdown Byeongin was always there with me.

The ceremony finally ended as I changed my clothes. We had dinner together but there was awkward silence between us.

"Good night", I said as I slept facing my back towards him.

He didn't answer. I turned back as I saw him sleeping. I smiled at him as I pulled a blanket over him.

I think now I know why Hwayoung liked him........

I leaned towards him and kissed on his forehead.

What am I doing?

I shook my head and I went back to my position.

Next day

I woke up as I felt something warm around me.

Oh my god....
Why am I hugging him....
Did I sleep like this?
No I didn't......
Let's pretend to sleep

I've been acting alot here anyways.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Byeongin

FLASHBACK

"Good night", She said with her sweet voice.

I wanted to reply but I didn't know why but I ended up pretending falling asleep. She pulled a blanket over me and kissed on my forehead.

Why is she so cute?

I was not able to sleep because it was really awkward to sleep with someone. I was looking at her back thinking about today's ceremony. She looked really beautiful in the wedding dress. She turned her face towards me. It was so sudden that my heart skipped a beat.

My heartu.....
(A/N: Sorry army inside me came out for a second)

I was smiling like a fool as realisation hit me.

This girl is mine....

I moved hair strands from her forehead and patted her head. I felt so calm doing that. Suddenly she held my hand making me startle. She was still sleeping I sighed in relief. I pulled her closer to me. I hugged her as her hands moved around my waist and her head on my chest.

I fell asleep within seconds.

END OF FLASHBACK

I woke up and saw that we were still in same position. I looked at her admiring her beautiful face as her eyelids moved. I almost closed my eyes but I was still able to look her.
She opened her eyes. She was shocked as she saw our position. She closed her eyes again.

Cute...

I stood up and left the room because I was feeling shy for the first time in my life to talk with her.

A/N:
Surprise....
Double update
I don't like to keep my readers waiting ^_^

OST:
You are so beautiful from Goblin by Eddy Kim