Explanation

Hi! Not gonna keep you long but I just wanted to clear some things up. Firstly this is an AU! ( Alternative Universe for those uneducated readers :3 )

Information:
In this AU there are still Quirks but there are different Kingdoms and Countries and stuff that I made up. Firstly I know the way I used England made it seem like a continent but in this AU England is an Empire of sorts. It's almost like the capital which is surrounded by smaller, but large, Kingdoms but it isn't a Kingdom itself considering there is no reining family. It's almost like a safe zone where people from whichever Kingdom can live and prosper. There are obviously laws and law enforcers but they are all under the employment of the CCA which is situated in the Capital of England. The CCA not only teaches Nobles to be good well, Nobles, but also teaches law enforcers and guards like UA has General Studies, the Business course and the Support Course. But you don't really see them in the manga or the anime so you won't see them very much in the story, just thought I'd mention it if a guard or law enforcer said that they graduated from CCA.

Kingdoms:
England is the name of the Empire/Area where all of these Kingdoms are located. There are also other Empires/Areas like Japan. ( There are more but they aren't important to the story so I'm not going to go through them ) The thing that is different about Japan is that there is only one family that rules over Japan instead of multiple Kingdoms made up into one, like England. ( Also the Royal family of Japan is not a huge part of the story but they will come up now and then )

I decided to change England and Japan up a little bit so Japan is very traditional and England gives off this 'I just got reincarnated into this adventure world' vibe.

In England, the Kingdoms are rated, 1st 2nd 3rd..I'm sure you get it, depending on their wealth, prosperity, population, beauty of land and are given a title based on their contribution to the capital or specialty. For instance, 'Kingdom Name' Farming. You don't announce it like, "I'm going to Kingdom Name, Farming." It's more of a just by the way they're good at farming or oh, your looking for carrots? You should hit up 'Kingdom name', they have great vegetables. Each Kingdom also has a symbol that cannot be changed and at the end of each year CCA announces the new ranks for the Kingdoms, so yes you can rank up or be ranked down.

Royalty:
Also in England the 'Royal family' are considered the families with the Duke and Duchess titles because there is no single or main ruler of the Capital or England like in Japan. So England lost the Prince, Princess, King, Queen titles when they lost the Main Kingdom which will be explained later. The titles like Marquess/Marchioness, Earl/Countess, Viscount/Viscountess and Baron/Baroness have a small bit of land with a village in their respective Kingdoms except the Governor/Governess who usually have a large house on the Royal Estate to help the Royal family with the Kingdom. There are usually only two families for each title in a Kingdom except the Governor/Governess and Duke/Duchess but more may be given by the King/Queen.

CCA:
Before I let you go I wanna explain Crown Cross Academy, now it doesn't rule England or the Capital it is just really really influential. It is also the equivalent to UA, or Yuei however you wanna spell it, in England because in each Empire/Area there is some sort of school that trains their citizens/nobles and has influence among the Empire/Area.

BTW:
This is not a medieval AU, in the beginning there aren't many electronics but later on in the story the world becomes like how it is in the anime and manga. In the beginning they do have things like cars, tv's, computers and fully functioning kitchens. However they do not have things like showers, phones and supermarkets. But around chapter 8 ( Which I'm almost done with btw ) is when it starts to become more modern. The thing is, it's only Japan that is becoming more modern so places like England and the other Empires/Areas still only have cars which were brought from Japan. So when Izuku is in Japan that is why everything is so much more modern than in England.

I would also like to say that Izuku is the Duke/Heir to two Kingdoms, Ilendor and Zariya. Izuku is currently living in Ilendor because that is his Aunt and Uncle's Kingdom. The reason he is Duke/Heir to both Kingdoms is because his mother was the heir to Zariya and her parents died before they could have another child. She was not ruling it when she was in Japan because when her parents died she was 16 so she couldn't take the throne so the Governess is ruling the Kingdom during the story if anyone was wondering. He is also the heir to Ilendor because he is the adopted son of the Duke and Duchess and they cannot have children.

Hope that wasn't too confusing! Bye!