2

This is somewhat the present? He's around the age of 4 turning 5 thanks!

Inko: Izuku's Mom
Hisashi:Izuku's Dad
Sayuri: Izuku's Aunt
Raiden: Izuku's Uncle

Third POV

"Izuku?" Inko called her son down from his room.

"Yes Mommy?" Answered little Izuku as he jumped down the stairs one at a time.

"Your Aunt and Uncle from England are going to be staying here with us for a little while and then your going to go with them back to England."

"But I don't want to go with them, I want to stay with you and Daddy." Argued Izuku.

"I know sweetheart, but Mommy and Daddy can't look after you right now."

"But we promise to come fetch you when we can alright sport?" Izuku's Dad chimed in kneeling down to somewhat hug the small boy.

"All right. But you better come soon." Izuku said with a pout on his face.

"We will hunny." Answered Izuku's Mom.

Time skip to two weeks from now when Izuku's Aunt and Uncle are here

"Sayuri!" Yelled Inko.

"Inky!" Yelled Inko's sister.

"It's been so long! I am so glad that we could see each other again!" Sayuri (Inko's sister and Izuku's Aunt) exclaimed.

As she saw Hisashi (Izuku's dad) step out from the house the mood change was drastic.

"But I do wish it could have been on better circumstances." Sayuri complained in a saddened tone.

"As do I sister. Come in."

The two ladies walked into the house past Hisashi and took a seat in the living room. Sayuri's husband, Raiden, was unloading the car as Hisashi (Izuku's Dad) walked towards him.

"I'd give you a hand but I don't have any to offer." Hisashi (Izuku's dad) exclaimed.

"Thats all right old friend. You've been through a lot." Raiden patted his back as he walked past into the house leaving Hisashi (Izuku's dad) outside.

"I am so sorry that all of this has happened to you Inky, I promise we will take great care of Izuku. Where is he anyways?" Asked Sayuri.

"He's upstairs in his room I'll call him down now, Izuku! Come down for a second sweetie!" Inko called.

Izuku's POV

I heard a car pull up outside my window, I stole a quick glance at who it could be. The car looked somewhat new and shiny. A lady that looked to be in her early thirties stepped out wearing a long peach skirt that ended at her knees and a matching peach blouse with a very simple looking white side hat and heels. She looked fancy.

I looked away from the window when I saw Mommy run up and hug the strange woman that I guessed was my Aunt. I went back to watching all might on my computer, he was carrying people on his back and walking out of the explosion. Everyone was in shock and amazement. I had seen this video a thousand times but never got tired of it.

"Thats what I want to be."

"Izuku! Come down for a second sweetie!"

I got up and walked the downstairs. When I made it to the bottom I went and stood in front of Mommy and my Aunt who were sitting on the couch. Now that I was closer I could see that she looked just like Mommy. I noticed someone in the kitchen with Daddy. I guessed it was my Uncle, he didn't look to be older then Daddy did. He was wearing a tuxedo with a blue tie. He looked fancy too.

"Izuku?" Mommy said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"This is your Auntie. She will be taking care of you until we can come fetch you."

I looked at my Aunt, she seemed nice, since she looked so much like Mommy I wouldn't miss her as much.

"Hello Izuku, my name is Sayuri, I'm going to be looking after you when you come back with us to England. It's a beautiful place your going to love it there."

I tried to muster as good a smile as I could, for Mommy's sake. I didn't want to go with Auntie Sayuri but I knew that if thats what Mommy and Daddy want then that's what I'm going to do.

Time skip to a month from now, they are getting ready to leave for England

Third POV

Everyone was busy packing and getting ready for the airport. Inko and Hisashi were in their room getting emotionally prepared to wish Izuku goodbye. Sayuri and her husband, Raiden, were packing and making all of the arrangements for the trip. And Izuku was in his room taking down his All Might posters. He had decided that he was going to be taking everything with him since no one told him when he was coming back. He wasn't excited for this trip. He wanted to stay with his Mommy and his Daddy.

He didn't want to leave Japan, he still had to become a hero. He knew that no matter how much he didn't want to he had to because of what he did to his parents. After a few minutes he was all packed and ready to go, he had put on his favorite All Might onesie and remembered that he should go say goodbye to Kacchan. Kacchan lived close by so he should be able to get there to say goodbye and be back in time to go.

He zipped up his suitcase and made his way down the stairs jumping down them individually. Once he made it down he went to the back door of his small house and went into the garden. He couldn't go out the front one because it was locked so the back would have to do. He walked around the house to the front and started running down the street. He passed lots of houses until he saw Kacchans, he picked up the pace a little bit until he was on the porch. He knocked on the door and waited for someone to open. Mrs.Bakugou opened the door.

"Oh, Izuku. What brings you here?"

"I'm here to see Kacchan!" Izuku explained.

"Oh course, he's in his room right now so come in."

"Thank you!" Izuku stepped into the house and ran up the stairs ,as fast as a 4 year old could, and knocked on Kacchans door. He opened it to see a smiling Deku in an All Might onesie outside his door.

Katsuki POV

"Deku? What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to see you Kacchan!" Deku said with a smile on his face that made him blush a bit.

Damn you Deku! Why are you here.

"You didn't answer my question Deku."

"Well, I'm leaving."

Bakugo's heart stopped.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I'm leaving to England. I don't know when I'll be coming back though so this is good bye!" As he said this he turned around and started walking away.

"D-deku?"

I'm starting to stutter. Dang it, Deku! By the time I realized what was happening Deku had left, my Deku had left for England. And I didn't get to say a proper good bye. This is all Deku's fault, if he hadn't come I wouldn't have been feeling sad. Damn you, Deku.

Thanks for reading!
Word count: 1214