Asta

This is a reupload of my first story, im not sure why but I got into a bad state of mind and removed it, but I decided to reupload it, enjoy - k

Hage village, a village located in the forsaken realm, is a poor village with not a lot to go around. A young asta and yuno are seen running around helping sister lily and father with chores.

( important to note that asta and yuno were 8 at the beginning of this story)

"okay yuno you don't need to show off you know ! i don't have magic yet but when it kicks in i'll wipe the floor with you!" A young Asta says with a bright smile

"i'd like to see you try, not only does everyone in this village know you won't get your magic , even if you do you'll be no where close to me." A young Yuno says back.

although asta hated to admit it, he was right. Even if asta was to get magic there was no way he could stand up or even come close to what yuno has done so far with his incredible magic abilities. Pondering what to do next , he just says yolo and goes out into the woods to do his usual training. " 1088 , 1089 , 1090!" asta screams as he is finishing his set of push-ups. in astas eyes , he thinks if he doesn't get magic , that his muscles will be able to get him to the top. he constantly trains everyday to be able to tone his body and make sure he can be at his best so he can one day achieve his dream of becoming the wizard king. unknown to him , yuno was peering over a rock to see asta training and yelling. "What a loser , if he thinks he can come even close to me without magic then he's even dumber then he looks" yuno says as he gets up and walks away.

Later at dinner , asta sat around the table next to sister lily and everyone ate their food. Asta was shoving food down his throat to replenish his energy after spending another day in the woods training and training to be able to come closer to his dream of becoming a magic knight and then the wizard king everyone looked up too.

"Hey loser" yuno says from across the table, "what's the point of going to train everyday if you know you won't be as good as me?" yuno says , making everyone turn their attention to asta for his answer. "I want to become better and better , i want to be able to fight and be on par with you, even without magic." asta stated flatly as he continues to eat his food. "Everyone at this table knows you can't get anywhere without magic , you'll be lucky if you even get a grimoire, there's no chance in hell of you becoming a magic knight" yuno finishes off. "WELL IM STILL GOING TO TRY" asta yells , slamming his fist on the table clearly frustrated.

"asta it is okay please calm down" sister lily starts , "yuno please do not make astas efforts seem in vain, he is trying very hard to achieve his dream so i'd appreciate if you were too support it and not shame him for having it" sister lily says in an angry tone , clearly upset by what yuno says and how he was acting.

"I am just letting him know his place " yuno states as he gets up and leaves the table while father and sister lily check on asta to see if he is okay.

"Why don't i have magic." asta says in a depressing tone with tears starting to drip down his face. "you are just special!" father says trying to calm asta down "YUNOS RIGHT , I HAVE NO CHANCE OF BECOMING A MAGIC KNIGHT OR THE WIZARD KING" asta yells as he gets up and runs back into the woods where he trains everyday.

Asta is sitting next to a tree with a fire next to him along with some food he caught. "maybe i should just give up." he states as he begins to fall asleep

"hey kid"

asta turns around to find a tall man , with long black hair , a white tank top and black jeans topped off with a cigarette and a katana on his side

"who are you ?" asks asta being confused on who he is and why he is in the woods at night with a little kid

"My name is yami sukehiro , i am the captain of a magic knights squad kid , i'm not a creeper or anything like that i just came to fish & hunt and i ended up coming across you"

"WOW A MAGIC KNIGHTS CAPTAIN?????" yells asta with stars in his eyes. " This is the first time i've ever seen a magic knight , nonetheless a captain!" asta continues as he is starstruck

"wow it's fun to see a kid react in this way when usually they scream and run away when they hear my name" yami says to himself in his head

"so what is your name kid?" yami asks.

"my name is asta, i live here in hage village with father and sister lily and the other orphans." asta says

"hmmm asta, i wonder if i've heard that name before" yami asks himself again

"why would you be out here then?" yami questions asta

"well a kid here said i'd never be able to become a magic knight due to me being magiclees" asta says

"magicles-?" yami thinks to himself ,he remembers a conversation he had with the current wizard king , julius novachrono

" a kid whose father was a devil?" yami asks julius thinking it to be some kind of sick joke

"it comes as a shocker to me too you know" julius says , " i don't think this has happened before to my knowledge , but we suspect this kid is the son of a devil named lucifero, if not the kid then maybe a curse or a part of him was left in him." julius finish's

"is there anything to back this up? it sounds like you're shooting into the dark with this one will all due respect" the captain of the golden dawn , William vangence says.

"the boy is suspected to be named asta , his mother's corpse was found in a cabin faraway from any town , when knights got there they found the mother's stomach ripped open with black markings over her stomach , and a diary found there tells us that she was in some sort of contact with lucifero, it is unknown how or why but this unfortunately all we got here" julius finishs.

"that's horrible" more captains say with a look of horror on their face.

"if this is true , and not some sort of sick joke or the words of a delusional woman , then we need to search for this child to see if he is dangerous or not" julius tells the knights

"we suspect he may be in the forbidden realm, but he could've gone anywhere to be honest , it is beyond me where that child is gone or if it is even alive if it wasn't with the mother." julius finish's off

"we will be on watch for this child" the captains rise up and say. "This could be a real big problem is he is a threat " yami thinks to himself.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

"so magicless huh kid ?" yami tells asta

"yeah , but if i train enough i'm sure i can be powerful enough to join the knights!" asta says with a look of hope on his face.

"well julius, it looks like we got lucky with this one" yami tells himself as he takes a puff of his cigarette

yeah this isn't the best , this is my first story and it's just a thing i'm doing at 2 am because i am very bored and i have thought about doing this for a while now . if you have any feedback or criticisms please feel free to let me know as i want to make a great story that isn't full of bad grammar or cringe you feel me ? anyways i'll write a second part to this soon so if anyone reads this really i hope you enjoy :)