Chapter 8: Back to Preschool

As promised, I was able to go back to classes thanks to my agreement to participate in the regression program – or so I thought. Unfortunately, as I explained earlier, the first day of school did not go as planned for me. I didn't count on the fact that all the mucking around Daddy had been doing in my head would actually make me a prisoner in my own body! My attempt to escape the program was an utter failure, and I was brought home from hiding by the police, where I was punished and to my horror, Daddy took away everything that had been promised to me when I started this terrible ordeal. Not only was I humiliated on campus once again, but Daddy had taken the steps to have me removed from school for good, as he extended my treatment for the foreseeable future. I realized that this thing might not ever end, and there was no way to tell anyone I wanted out. I was mighty glum as Daddy dressed me for the day and carried me down to the kitchen.

For breakfast I was strapped into my highchair and fed the same mush I'd been eating for weeks now, fiber filled mush that would make me poop massive amounts frequently. This was followed by a massive bottle of milk that would ensure my diapers stayed nice and wet. I shifted in my diaper uncomfortably, feeling sore from the bulk of the new anal stretching ring which Daddy had put in my butt as he dressed me up. I wiggled and wiggled but it wouldn't budge, and all I was rewarded with was a loud fart as air from my bowels escaped through the hole in the bottom. I felt my face grow hot, but Daddy didn't seem to notice as he spooned the last of the food in my mouth, saying things like 'Choo-choo!' and 'here comes the airplane!' with each bite. Finally, he finished feeding me and he wiped my face clean with my Sesame Street bib and popped in my big bird pacifier.

"I have classes today, little man. Just because I have to take care of a cutie pie like you doesn't mean I can put my career on hold! Therefore, I'm gonna have to take you to a very special place today. Won't that be fun?"

Yeah right, I thought. But reluctantly, I smiled and nodded, too defeated – and sore – to fight back at this point.

Daddy had dressed me in a Rugrats tee shirt and a pair of bright red shorts with an elastic waist band. After grabbing my diaper bag, which he referred to as my 'go bag', he lifted me out of the highchair and carried me toward the front door, where he set me down into my stroller and secured me with child proof straps at the crotch and chest.

"All safe and secure. We don't want the little one to run off and get lost, now do we?"

I shook my head and sucked on my fingers self-consciously. We rolled toward campus, and I felt a heightened sense of fear and humiliation as we began passing other students headed to class. I was extra aware of people staring, of the thick feeling of the diaper between my legs, of the rustle of the plastic, and my inexplicable hard on which was totally mortifying. Still, I held my resolve. I was already out of school; it was time to cut my losses and salvage what little dignity I could by staying calm and avoiding a scene.

As we reached the campus, we spotted the two officers again, and they smiled and waved to us.

"Nice day for a walk, huh Professor?"

Daddy waved back, "Sure is! This time I have the little one on a tight leash. We wouldn't want him running off and peeing on any other poor students' clothes, now would we?"

The officers laughed and agreed with Daddy, while I just glowered. Holding my tongue was going to be harder than I thought, but I wasn't going to give Daddy the ammunition.

We approached a big angular colorful glass and concrete building on campus which I recognized immediately as the university's child development center.

"You know, your case is very unique. A lot of people want a chance to study how you socialize with actual toddlers. I think we'll learn a lot about how your regression is going in here, and how to improve on the techniques we've employed so far. In fact, I'm bringing my human sexuality class through later today to observe you. Of course you won't know it, because we'll be behind one-way glass." He continued talking as he led me along into the foyer, and signed me in, bringing me past several meeting rooms and up an elevator out onto the second floor. We passed by several open viewing rooms, large spaces that held children of various ages. "Did you know that I made your paper – I'm sorry, I mean my paper, which is going into press as we speak – mandatory reading for my class? Oh yes, it's going to be central to our project on paraphilias this year. I've even offered extra credit for anyone who can come up with the most effective ways to regress you. They'll have the opportunity to test out their ideas on their own, of course, once we start up the babysitting rotation."

I whimpered, imagining all my classmates who I once worked with on a daily basis seeing me in my current state, and even babysitting me.

We finally stopped in front of a wide bay window looking at what appeared to be a mix between a nursery, a preschool classroom, and an indoor playground. Toddlers from the ages of two to three were lined up at the front of the room as two freshman interns – a guy and a girl – took their coats and lunch pails and stored them away on labeled hooks and in cubbies. The girl was dressed in a juvenile looking outfit of many colors, which looked pretty appropriate under the circumstances. The guy, who was dressed more casually, had beautiful brown skin, a short nose with a septum piercing, and dark eyes which sparkled and gave him a youthful look. He must've been a freshman because I would have recognized him immediately – he was incredibly cute, and I had an instant crush when I saw him. However, this was not how I would have wanted us to meet. Was Daddy really going to put me in there, with the babies?

"I told you you'd get to go back to school, little guy! But I think this class is much more age appropriate than the ones you planned to attend. Don't you agree?"

I couldn't take my eyes off of the room in front of me to respond. Part of me was humiliated but part of me was so excited. It was my fantasy since I was a little kid to be punished and sent back to the 'baby class'. But now that I was here, I felt too scared to go ahead with it. My heart was pounding, my stomach lurched, and if I could have, I would have run right out of the building, but I was strapped into my stroller and there was nowhere for me to go.

"You know, I was really impressed by that paper you wrote," he whispered in my ear as he unbuckled the straps over my crotch and chest. "If only you had taken me up on my offer, you could have been a name in the field. You could have been my colleague. But you weren't ready for that were you? You didn't have what it takes to be a grown-up, and you never will. Well, that's okay, you'll still be famous – as the biggest baby on campus!" He laughed. I knew then that I had been completely and utterly deceived. Daddy had planned to trap me into permanent babyhood all along, and I was the fool who had let him do it!

With a slide of his access card, He led me into the room, and all noise stopped as the children and the two interns stared.

I was instantly mobbed by curious toddlers asking questions and attempting to climb me, as the interns tried to bring order back into the room. How humiliating! Stuck in a big indoor playroom with little kids. I looked at the big mirror on the wall and knew that anyone could be watching. There were also cameras recording my every move for later study.

"Friends!" Said the girl, in a loud voice, as she began pulling the ankle biters off of me. "Friends? It's not polite to crowd each other. Everybody, back in line." She blew a whistle and rest of the kids dropped off of me and got straight back into line. She praised them for being such good boys and girls and silence dominated the room once more.

"Ahem, sorry we're late," Daddy said, finally. "This little crinklebutt and I have had a busy morning."

"Oh, that's okay!" Said the cheerful looking guy, snapping back to his senses. "You're actually right on time! This must be little Nicky, who we've heard so much about. How are ya, little guy?" He said, ruffling my hair. "I'm David! And this is Beth. We're all gonna be good friends, I can already tell. Now why don't we take that diaper bag from your Daddy and give you a cubby so we can all go sit in our morning circle!"

David and Daddy briefly spoke as Daddy gave him some instructions for my care, and Beth began to usher us all toward the reading corner at one end of the room where we sat in a big circle on a carpet printed with all kinds of streets and buildings.

"Today, we have a new friend joining us. His name is Nicky! Say hi, friends!"

"Hi!" chorused the group of children. I looked over to Daddy in disbelief thinking this had to be some kind of joke, but he had already finished talking with David and was headed out the door. He waved as the card reader turned green and the door slid open.

"Bye, little Nicky, have fun in school!' he called, as he walked off with that smug grin still plastered on his face. This wasn't the school I had expected to go back to after the long break.