Chapter 3: Getting Settled

I woke up with an intense urge to pee. I wasn't sure what time it was, nor could I make out any of the details of my surroundings in the darkness. Then it slowly came back to me. I was in Daddy's house. I felt the mattress crinkle beneath me, and I reached out to feel soft plastic. I reached out further, my heart beating in expectation and my penis sprung to attention as I felt – yes-- bars. I was in a crib! Another cramp of my bladder brought me back to my present predicament. I sat up and tried to climb over, but the bars were too high. How was I going to get to the potty? Then I remembered – I was wearing it! I smiled, and squatted down to pee, but I couldn't seem to do it. I was going to have to get better at this. Eventually after a lot of trial and error, I found I was able to get a steady stream going by getting on all fours and concentrating as I pushed. My diaper warmed up nicely, and it swelled, pleasantly hugging my groin. I began to get very horny, and I started rubbing the front of my diaper. My heart was beating so fast as I rubbed faster and faster until, finally, I exploded into my diaper. I hadn't peed in a diaper before, but I had snuck quite a few in my day to wear in secret, and diaper orgasms were the best! I plopped down onto my stomach, totally spent, and went right back to sleep.

I woke up to the feel of my diaper being taken off, and my groin being wiped down. Daddy was changing me and smiling down at me.

"Good morning, sleepy head! Are you ready for your first day?"

My pacifier was still in, so I just nodded and smiled.

"That's my good boy, let's get you downstairs and into your highchair so we can have breakfast!"

So mere minutes later, there I was, sitting in a huge white plastic padded highchair, which had straps at the crotch just like my car seat, locking me in fast. There was my breakfast, on a white plastic plate with baby Looney Tunes dancing across the front and a matching fork and spoon. Daddy completed the set with a Sesame Street sippy cup full of apple juice. He had an oh yeah moment, as he paused and popped out my pacifier to let it dangle on its clip.

"There ya go, kiddo, eat up!"

I looked down at the bowl of oatmeal and plate of cut up pancakes on the table. It looked delicious, but I frowned.

"Um...Daddy?"

"Yes, hon?"

"Well, um... I don't know how to say this but..."

"Well say it, honey. Daddy's listening."

But I kept dithering, unable to make up my mind what to say.

"What is it," he said, looking a little annoyed. "Spit it out!"

"Umm... could you feed me?" I managed to squeak out.

A slow smile spread over his face.

"Is that what baby wants? To be fed by his Daddy?"

I nodded and blushed.

"Okay, honey. Let's get your tummy wummy alll full! I blushed as he brought the first bite up to my mouth. I had always wanted this, but it was embarrassing to ask, and it felt very personal to be fed by someone else like this. Once I was finished, he followed it up with a nice bottle full of milk. I hated milk, and turned my head away making a disgusted face, but he crossed his arms and told me he wasn't gonna let me out of the chair until I drank it, so I relented and drank it down. I had never tried warm milk before, and it was surprisingly sweet.

"See? I told you you would like it, little man! Daddy is always right."

Daddy popped my pacifier back in, then he released me from the chair and carried me out of the kitchen and into the living room where he plopped me in a big playpen.

"There ya go, little guy. You stay here where you won't get into trouble. Daddy has work to do."

So I was left there where I could play with my baby toys and watch my special baby program on the TV. It was fun for about five minutes, and then I started to get bored. I didn't see Daddy anywhere around, so I decided to do some exploring. Unfortunately, that was easier said than done because like the crib, the playpen was quite large. I found myself stuck and hmphed, sinking back to the ground in frustration, until I turned my attention back to the program. It was the same one I had seen last night in the car, only this episode was about diapers, and how nice it was to get a diaper change so I could be a fresh and happy baby. I don't remember much more because the screen began to swirl again, and I zoned out as I felt my pacifier fall from my mouth. The next thing I remember was coming to with Daddy checking my diaper.

"Uh oh, looks like somebody needs a change!"

"Wha...? I don't-"

"Ah ah ah, baby boy. No talking," Daddy said, and popped my pacifier into my mouth and wiped some drool from my face. As he picked me up, I felt my diaper sag and realized I was both wet and messy. I was completely confused – when had that happened? For the next few days I spent most of my time just stuck in a cage or restraint of one sort or another. Even when Daddy put me in the walker, I was kept in one room by locking baby gates, and everything was padded, or out of reach from my grasping hands. After a few days it got to be just too much, and I resolved to break character and tell Daddy how I felt after Dinner.

Daddy had just come in to check my diaper – which was once again wet and messy – and as he picked me up and carried me toward the nursery where my changing table was, I took out my pacifier and cleared my throat.

"Umm, Daddy, I think I need a break from all this baby stuff. I mean it was fun and all but doing this full time is a little intense."

Daddy took a long hard look at me. "Look at you, he said, pointing to my big babyish outfit with the diaper bulge. "Do you look like someone who has any choices about what happens in his life? No, you gave that up when you signed the contract and it's too late to go back now."

"But Daddeeeee! Being a baby is booooriinnnng!" I whined, getting more and more upset.

"Okay little man, I think it's time for bed! You're just tired and cranky. We're gonna get you jerked and padded and tucked in for the night." He picked me up and carried me toward the bedroom, but I squirmed and struggled trying to escape his grip. "Now simmer down there. No- hey! No kicking!" He said as he forced me onto the changing table in my nursery and strapped me down. He managed to get my arms secured first as I tried to fight him off with my free legs.

"What do you think you're gonna free yourself with your feet? You can't get out of this, so you might as well just calm down. I kept spitting out the pacifier which he used to calm me down but it didn't go far because it was clipped it to my shirt, and a few well-placed smacks to the back of the thighs was enough to calm me down and have me sucking my pacifier as asked. I let my legs go limp as his hands moved down to the front of my soggy diaper.

"Shhh, baby boy. Let daddy take care of you. Stop squirming now. HEY! I said stop squirming," he yelled, and I froze. "That's better. Now come for Daddy. You know you want to. Come on and come in your diaper like a good boy."

I squirmed and whimpered – up till now, I had just jacked off in secret when Daddy wasn't around. This was something new.

"That's right," he announced, "This is your new nightly routine, part of an effort to help you associate pleasure with diapers and turn that frown upside down when you get grumpy pants. It's okay that you're frustrated – that's to be expected at this stage. That's why I'm going to make sure that you enjoy every part of your day as a baby through similar reinforcement throughout the day."
It may have sounded good otherwise, but I was so fed up with being a baby that I didn't want to admit how good it felt to be in a diaper. Daddy's efforts to make me come weren't getting very far.

"Hmm, looks like Daddy's going to need a little help from Mr. Massage Wand, hmm?" He reached into a drawer in the changing table and pulled out the wand, which began buzzing immediately. He rubbed it against the front of my diaper, causing me to squirm and moan at the wonderful sensation. Within seconds I exploded in my diaper with a cry and he patted my head. "Good boy. Now let's get you changed out of that dirty old diaper." I sighed, well at least I was getting changed.