nine

Harry walked into Louis' house thinking about how Louis never has his door locked and Harry certainly can't have him kidnapped.

"Harry?" Louis called from down the hall before appearing in the kitchen.

"Hi, Lou!" Harry squealed and jumped on Louis in a hug.

"Hey."

"You should start locking your door." Harry said as he walked over to the kitchen island to make himself comfortable on one of the chairs.

"I unlock it before you get here." Louis handed Harry a bowl of cheesy pasta. Harry texted him earlier asking if he could make some. Harry gave a small thanks before digging in,

"How was school?" Louis asked.

"It was okay."

"Just okay?" Louis raised an eyebrow.

"It's school, Lou. What do you expect?" Harry shrugged.

"Is that Jack or Jacob kid still messing with you?"

"Jack." Harry corrected, he hasn't spoken about him in awhile, "Sometimes but not as much."

"Why haven't you been telling me, Harry?" Louis sighed.

"It's not like you could do anything, Lou! Plus , I'm used to it so I don't even realize it's a bad thing." Harry looked up.

"You can't bottle things up, I know it effects you because you've said so."

"I'm okay, Louis. Honestly."

"M'kay." Louis shrugged, watching Harry as he finished his food. When he finished he skipped to the family room, not before lazily throwing his bag in his room after being told to by Louis.

"I'm your guest, shouldn't you take my stuff to my room?" Harry asked as he walked back down the hall.

"Harry at this point you live here. You're no guest." Louis set his feet on the coffee table.

"Whatever." Harry grumbled, "Can we throw a party tonight?"

"We don't know anybody." Louis chuckled.

Harry gasped, "Better idea, we have a sleepover in your room."

"Absolutely not." Louis shook his head.

"My room then."

"No."

Harry whined and crossed his arms over his chest, "Why?"

"Because, you're not sleeping with me." Louis said, thinking about how he could've worded that better.

"But I've slept on the couch with you." Harry sassed.

Louis ignored him and turned his attention back to the tally, Harry huffed and did the same.

"Can we go to the meadows, Lou?" Harry asked quietly after the episode ended.

Louis looked over and nodded, "I do need a damn cigarette."

Harry ran to Louis' refrigerator to grab a small piece of meat getting a very confused look from Louis.

"There's a little kitty who comes around, I always leave food out for her." Harry shrugged and slid into his white converse.

Harry still goes to the meadows often but only when he's with his parents because Louis' house is his new meadows, his comfort place you could say.

Harry skipped along in front of Louis while he lit his cigarette, trying to keep his eyes away from Harry's bum that was being revealed with each skip.

Louis' eyes followed a car that rode by, slower than it should've, with a few older men as they're eyes were straight on Harry. Harry isn't a normal boy at first glance but his whole arse was out so Louis is sure that's what was being stared down.