- Haha the Clown -

A/N: Haha is the cutest frickin thing I've ever seen in my life. Not even puppy or baby photos would come in close— in fact, they couldn't even compete. Haha is a cute ass clown, convince me otherwise. 

+ music to listen to while reading. (helps set the mood)

TW: Mild swearing 

———————————————————————————————————

It laughed at me.

Hahahahahaha

I looked at it, as it sat in the corner staring at me.

My body started to shake as it laughed.

I felt scared, so I backed away from it. 

No matter how much I tried to turn and run away from it, the laughter kept following me. Hahahahaha. The laughter got louder. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, before that's all I could here. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I trembled as I woke up. I turned to the left of me to see the small clown doll still on my book shelf. I let out a quick sigh of relief.

 I walk over to the doll, and turn it around, so it would no longer be looking at me. I was a bit spooked by the thing.

My auntie Mi-ho had given it to me for my 9th birthday. I always had just left it in the closet or in my toy bin. But I decided to let it resurface after 3 years of neglect. 

I wasn't especially fond of clowns, or maybe I just didn't like the doll, but I felt drawn to it. Something attracted me to the doll, so I pulled it out. Although, the clown gave off some really weird energy... 

When I would be playing on my pc, I could subtly feel something staring at me. I would turn around, and it would be no one there. Just the clown doll, if anything. That's not the only thing, I had more things that I didn't really like about the doll. 

On the back of it, it had a draw string. When you pulled the string on it's back, it would laugh. "Hahahaha."  It was unsettling. The laugh. That's one of the reasons why I named the clown, 'Haha.' The other reason, is because my aunt got it from South Korea, so I named it after a Korean rapper. She was there to visit one of her friends or cousins— I don't know, but picked up the doll along the way or whatever. 

I don't know much about Haha, but I don't really like him. And I know, I know, I should just give him away or whatever. Donate him to the trash bin, but I just can't. I feel magnetically drawn to it for some reason. It's not because a family member gave it to me, it's more. It's hard to explain it, so I'm not going to even bother.

—————————

I head downstairs, my mother now having breakfast nearly prepared for me and my two other siblings. The first one down, as usual, was Seo-In, my older brother (17). Then there was Terresa, my younger sister (9). Now with her, my parents decided to be "hip and cool" and birth her with an American sounding name. Now of course, we all have our English and Korean names, but still- 

It's..... Never mind. 

I take a seat at the island next to Terresa. Seo-In, sat on the end stool, on the other side of Terresa. Our breakfast was graciously handed to us. We said our prayers, before starting to dig in.