Chapter 3 I accidentally vaporize the neighborhood

Mom it's ok. No it's not! Then the shadow figure flew toward me super fast saying the whole time, you are the one,you are the one, you are the killer. I don't  know what you are talking about. YOU ARE THE KILLER OF ME. The shadow figure said. Then I see something up the stairs. I need to take my nitroglycerin, my heart is pounding so fast I'm surprised it hasn't come out of my body. Then I thought of it nitroglycerin. It can explode. I take one of moms sandy beach candles and heat one of the pills. Now it is almost like a grenade but mini. Then I toss it at the shadow figure it exploded with a loud pop. The shadow figure dissolved into black ooze. I'll be back was the last thing said by him before melting. Then I notice something when I think back. Something came out of the ooze. I look out side and see burning houses. The shadow figure did this. Then I look at the ooze it. .. it is boiling. I run and stupidly run to the attic. The attic where I first saw this figure. The attic that is now shadow figure boundaries. I slam the door to the attic and I climb the stairs and then I see them. Nine Skulls lined up smallest to biggest. One of the skulls had an A marked on it but the others didn't. Then I look at the neighborhood and then I trip, hit a button and a flash of light shows and the neighborhood is dust. Not a living soul was to be seen after this flash of light came. I don't know what it was but it must have been very hot to burn houses and  people that fast.