Chapter Two - Packing

"BIANA! WHERE IS MY JACKET?!"

"ON EARTH!"

Keefe snickered at my response.

Fitz walked into the room.

"Now is so not the time for jokes Biana. Just tell me. You used it last. Where did you put it?" He sounded serious so I just sighed and handed him the jacket from my closet.

"Awww Fitzyy! Why you gotta ruin our fun?"

"Like I said Keefe, not the time for games! The summer is over! We have to pack to go back to college! Biana, you should be a little more serious you're just starting college!"

I sighed. He was right. I should take this more seriously. I never really take anything seriously, but that's probably why I get into so much trouble all the time. AND probably why I get along so well with Keefe. He's famous at schools for being a prankster or troublemaker. I usually help him, but no one finds out. Why would anyone suspect Biana Vacker from a perfect family to be so foolish? No one. So I almost always get away with it. But sometimes Keefe and I get caught.

I turned around and went back to packing. I was used to packing up everything and moving to a different place. Ever since Tam moved, I didn't care where I lived anymore. When I was really little and Tam and Linh were across the street, Mom and Dad always talked about moving, since they were Actors. I had always talked them out of it, but when Tam and Linh moved I let them move too. It didn't matter because Tam wasn't there anymore. So we have been moving A LOT. But for the last few years, we've been in this same house, since Fitz, Keefe, and I can take care of ourselves now.

I never truly got attached to this home. So it wasn't that hard to pack up and move from it again. Sure I had a bunch of friends here, but I was going to see them in college anyway. The house didn't matter.

This is why I love fashion. Good clothes have always been the one constant thing in my life. This is why I'm focusing on Modeling and Fashion designing and stuff for college. There were way too many actors in our family. I had to change things up. Fitz was taking Acting though. He actually loves it. He has always wanted to be an actor. Keefe on the other hand, wants to be an artist. So he's focusing more on that in college.

I finished getting my clothes and accessories and stuff. Now all I had to do was get my books and all that other stuff. I'm too lazy to do it now. I guess I'll do it in the morning.

I looked over at Keefe. He had a full bag just for hair products.

Why am I not surprised?

Keefe and Tam never got along for the stupidest reason. Their hair. Like come on, how is that something worth fighting about?

I walked out of the room and just sat in the balcony. They stars were really beautiful. They always reminded me of Linh.

Linh was Tam's Twin sister. She was slightly older than him, but he was still VERY protective of her. Linh was the sweetest girl I'd ever met. She was so caring and her voice was always quiet and soft. She radiated a soft gentle aura. Opposite of Tam. He was always closed off. Not caring about anything. And SUPER rebellious. Both of them were older than me, but I didn't mind.