Walks ~ cute

You and newt loved walks after you both have finished your jobs for the day.

You both always enjoyed walking hand in hand on the grass each night, but recently he'd be working later and later each night, well that's what he would say. But you gave up trying to ask why so recently you stopped asking.
It was currently around 6pm, the time our last meal would be and newt wasn't there so you sat down with Thomas and gally as those where the ones who are your friends besides Chuck. In about 15 minutes later newt came over to you and sat beside you and said.
"Hey love, you alright, want to go on a walk to talk about it or what?" He asked me, he must have seen my face and how I was mad at him for doing this constantly and acting like it's all fine.
"Emm.. sure I guess." Is all I said back leaving my food and said bye to everyone. Newt held my hand as we where walking in our usual path, it was all calm until newt said.
"Love what's up cause-." I cut him off.
"Look newt, I know what your going to say ok, I get it your working." I said letting go of his hand.
"Darling I'm sorry I've been trying to work more to spend more time with you ok and so I can have days off work ok! I'm sorry." Newt said kind off disappointed and sad, And as he said that my heart sunk and all this time I thought he was just working a lot more just so he can be away from me and to spend less time with me.
"Oh newt, baby I'm so so so sorry-." I was cut off my newt crashing his lips onto mine, hugging me while doing so.
We where like that for some time until newt pulled back but still holding onto my waist.
"I know love, I know what you where saying and I wouldn't do that even if I had to love, I'm sorry for not telling you why I was working constantly, love I'm sorry."
"Newt, baby it's fine, it's my fault for thinking about it." I said while I had tears forming in my eyes. All newt could do was not say anything and just hug me, and that's what he done, swaying back and forth with me tightly in his arms. This wasn't an awkward silence it was a calming silence. And with that we pulled away and he grabbed my hand and we started to walk again in our normal path, back towards the others and towards the huts. Once we reached the huts, we went to mine seen as it was the closest to where we where and snuggled up to one and other.
Newt said calmly. "I love you y/n. I really do."
"I love you too newt." He kissed the top of my head and with that I fell asleep, so did newt slowly after.

Sorry this one is kinda short, I need ideas and I know this one is bad but I wanted to get something out as I won't have internet in a few hours.
Please share, comment.