Pregnant~cute

It was just a nice summer evening until the box came up with the monthly supply of food and stuff and Thomas pulled out a wrapped up parcel with your name on it.
"Hey y/n, there's something just for you."
"Oh ok thanks tom." And with that I ran towards the forest and I just threw up.
I could hear footsteps running behind me but I didn't care at the moment.
"Y/n are you ok, is it something you ate?" Newt said out of breath and worried.
"Newt, I really don't know I might just go back to my hut and sleep."
"Ok, I'll walk with you seen as ally needs me."
"Ok sure."

The walk was quiet but not like an awkward moment. Once you got back to your hut, you said bye to newt and thought to your self, I might open this now then go to sleep.
When you opened it you where shocked.
"Wait what.. why do I have these, pregnancy tests, what?"
You said to your self with confusion. But recently you've had been throwing up constantly for the past week but you thought nothing of it, but now it's worrying you. Despite that you took one anyway just to ease the over thinking if you where, and to your surprise, it came back positive.

You didn't tell anyone about it, not even your boyfriend, Newt, you kept the parcel and test what's positive hidden in your hut under your hammock. Maybe if I just forget it ever happened it would just go, you thought to yourself.

Over time, newt started to see you change as a person and how different you where from before. At the bonfires you wouldn't drink any of gallys moonshine and wouldn't eat most of your meals unless you felt like it. After a while of him ignoring it he eventually spoke to you.
"Ok what's wrong y/n?"
"Oh what? N-nothing!" You said in return unconvincingly.

Newt moved his head to the side and started at you concernedly for a few seconds.
"Are you sure, you don't look well one bit, and you haven't been eating much at all recently. Just tell me please and I'll help you."

You sighed running you tiny hands through your hair.
"Well, around a month ago the creators sent me a bunch.. of .. pregnancy...tests.." you said the last part slowly in lots of fear on how he would react.

Newts face dropped and you could see his face become paler.
"And.."
"Newt I took one and...it's possi-positive." You said scared as you didn't know if he wanted this.
"Y/n..your not lying right, omg I'm going to be a dad." He said excitedly.
"Wait, your not upset or anything."
"What no, why would I, y/n your the person who I love and care for the most in this world and I wanted a kid with you, but later on in life but now when this one." He puts his hands on your stomach. "Comes it would give me more motivation to give our little one the best life ever." You just hugged him while having tears in your eyes threatening to fall.
"Newt, I love you."
"I love you too love." He kissed you passionately while resting one hand on the side of your stomach and one on the back of your back.

*9 months later*
"AAHH newt I can't do this, I don't want to do this."
"Love you can I promise and just think afterwards we get to meet our little one." He said squeezing your hand.
*15 minutes later*
Your. Little baby girl was born.
"Newt she looks just like you, omg." You said crying of joy.
"She looks like us both love." He said becoming emotional.
"Here you go y/n." Fry said.
"Thank you." And he left to give you both some privacy.

"Amelia."
"What baby?"
"Amelia, to name her." You looked to newt.
"Yea I love that name love." He said kissing your forehead.
And with that yours and newts baby girl grew up with everyone and when she turned 7 you all Mam aged to escape to somewhere safe for her to grow up and to live a normal life, just like newt promised.

The end. Please send in requests.