CHAPTER FOUR

*Rory's p.o.v.*

-still in the car-

I was just so flustered because that guy told me he was going to spank me in front of Vladimir. Vladimir laughed like it was funny and here I am still wondering why I shut up so fast. As I got to work, The guy was with me all day. He wasn't saying much. He was just there while I was at work. Once the end of the day hit, I looked over at him.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Because the boss wants me to be here." He asked.

"For what reason?" I questioned. He sighed and just looked at me. You could tell me asking these questions were irritating to him.

"Well I am sorry that you have to babysit an annoying adult." I turned and rolled my eyes because I could tell he meant what he said earlier. He just sighed and didn't say anything else as I was cleaning up. When I finished, I looked at him and crossed my hand over my heart.

"Well I am done, so you can leave now." I pointed out.

"I am not going anywhere unless Boss tells me to.
" He told me.

"So you listen to that idiot but not to me. Great, you're one of those." I stated.

"Once again, you have no right to talk about my alpha like that. I completely understand you are upset with him probably because you probably have some unrequited love going on and instead of telling him, you kept that shit inside and watched him fall in love with someone else. I get it, I would be heartbroken too, but he is also my friend. They are also my friends, and I don't appreciate you talking about them like that because you are upset at them." He pointed out.

"You must have slept with them?" I commented. When he didn't say anything, I knew. I knew that he was on the Ivan train as well. I just rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"You know, imma just leave. You can tell your little Alphas and Luna that they can kiss my ass. I can't believe they would have someone who slept with them protect me. You can go fuck yourself." I stated before walking away. When I walked out and realized I didn't drive to work but that idiot drove me, I groaned until an idea struck in my head.

When he walked out with the keys in his hand, I looked at him.

"Call your boss for me." I told him. He grabbed his phone and I heard it ringing before I heard Vladimir's voice. I grabbed the keys while he was dialing the number. He didn't notice I had the keys.

"I am taking your little minion's car, so your ass can pick him up since you decided to have him watch me." I snapped before hanging up the phone. I ran to the car and got inside. I locked it just in time and smirked when I saw the look on his face when I started the car and left him stranded there at my job. Serves him right.

When I got home, I parked the car on their driveway. I left the keys at their doorstep before walking over to my house. I took a deep breath and entered my home. I haven't been here since the guy tried to...I locked all my doors and windows to be safe. I sat on my couch and turned my tv on. About an hour later, I heard a loud knock. I looked through the peephole and saw Kaizer and their little minion. I was not opening the door for them. Fuck that.

I just sat on my couch and continued watching tv ignoring the banging on the door. It eventually stopped and I sighed in relief.

-Meanwhile-

*Alec's p.o.v*

I walked back to their house and Vladimir smirked when he saw the look on my face.

"He didn't let you in...I told you he wasn't." Vladimir chuckled.