CHAPTER ONE

*Rory's p.o.v.*

- The next day-

I am currently an animal doctor and own this animal hospital. I love my job and coming in to work to help animals. I was currently getting off early which is a first for me in a while. I locked the office up and walked to my car. I was a few hundred feet away. I walked to my car, and when I was grabbed, I screamed and started fighting whoever grabbed me. I kicked the person as hard as I could and took off. When I was grabbed again, I screamed bloody murder.

"We don't want to hurt you, but we have orders from our Alpha to take you..."

"Who is your Alpha..." I ask squirming in the big guys arms. I saw the man who I kicked who was holding his dick. Serves him right for scaring me like that.

"Vladimir Williams." When he said that name, I shook my head. 

"Oh you mean the fucking idiot who abandoned me to go marry your fucking Luna. He can kiss my ass. Tell your Alpha that he can go choke on a dick." I said walking to my car and getting in my car. If he thinks that he can send people to come get me, he has another thing coming. I am not going anywhere near him. He left, so why should I see what he has to say. When a knock came on my window, the door was open just as fast. I was lifted out of the car screaming.

"I said I don't want to see that fucking asshole! What is it that you don't understand! Fuck him!" I screamed. I was put into a black truck and they drove off into the direction of where their "Alpha" is. Fuck him!

I was brought to a huge ass mansion with a gate that had a code. They escorted me to where he was, which was this large office. They shut the door after they pushed me into the office. Vladimir turned around and looked at me. I blushed immediately. Woah...he grew a lot more muscle on him. He had a beard, and what he was wearing, you could see how fitted the shirt was on his body. When I made eye contact with him, he stared at me with such an intensity that I have never seen that I immediately looked to the ground. The dominance radiating off of him is making me nervous and hot at the same time. All that shit I was talking earlier, and now look at me, blushing and stuttering.

"W-Why am I -I here?" He didn't say anything, so I looked up and just saw him leaning against his desk, staring at me. I immediately realized the ground looked so interesting to me. The blush was still very evident on my face.

"I heard you were giving my men a hard time." he stated completely ignoring my question.

"Can I go? I don't know why you have me here, and I don't care to know. Send one of your little minons in here right now and have them take me back to my car right now!" I shouted. He walked around his desk and I took a couple of steps back. He saw me take a couple of steps back and he smirked before leaning in front of his desk.

"No, I brought you here because you are a target... I am protecting you." He commented.

"Protection my ass! You don't have to protect me. As you can see, I can protect myself. I know you have other things on your plate to worry about." I stated.

"Babe, I heard that Rory was here..." Ivan appeared. I blushed and looked to the ground. Ivan looked different yet, so fucking gorgeous. I blushed at my distracting thoughts. They both look good, but I had to look at reality. Neither of them wants me like that and they built this life they have together. Kaizer is probably somewhere around here probably doing something for Ivan like he always does. 

"I am tired. I am just going to go home." I said, turning to walk out.

"No, you're staying here," Ivan ordered.

"The hell I am. I have to work in the morning, and I am definitely not staying here." I blushed when I felt Vladimir's eyes on me giving me the same look he gave me when I walked into his office.

"I will take you to work in the morning." Kaizer appeared. Woah was the only thing I could say. Kaizer walked in shirtless and his whole chest and arms were covered in tattoos. Internally, I am having a massive nosebleed looking at him. Externally, I was not gonna let them see that they still very much affecting me.

"The hell you are. I am leaving right now!" I walked out of his office and I saw the man I kicked in the balls earlier putting ice on his balls. 

"I am going home right now, and since your stupid ass decided to scare me, you are taking me home." I told him.

"Rory-

"Don't! You can't just kidnap me and expect me to stay here. Fuck you!" I snapped. Suddenly, the back of my neck was gripped and I was turned to face the person who grabbed me. I froze when I saw Vladimir. The look in his eyes told me everything I needed to know, so yes, i switched up.

"Okay. Where am I sleeping?" I asked.

"Ivan will show you to the guest room," Vladimir stated. I just nodded my head and followed Ivan to the guest room. When we arrived in the guest room, he looked at me, and I looked at him flustered.

"It is good to see you. I know this is probably the last place you want to be right now, but we are doing this for your safety," Ivan commented.

"What's going on? Why am I here?" I asked.

"Let me get him settled in. I know you are tired." Vladimir appeared. Ivan smiled and nodded his head. He kissed Vladimir on the lips, and they were practically making out. My heart panged at that. They are very much in love, and here I am, very much still in love with them, but I am just the best friend who they left all alone in that house. I will never be more than that. Ivan blushed and pulled away quickly. He cleared his throat and shot me an apologetic look.

"You don't have to feel sorry for loving each other. You didn't feel sorry when you left, so why feel sorry now." I blurted out. Vladimir and Ivan both looked at me when I said that. I blushed and I turned around quickly. I can't believe I said that out loud. Way to go for being subtle.

"Rory I-

"I am just going to go." I blushed as I walked out of that room quickly. I can't stay here. I just can't. I walked downstairs quickly and I walked out the door. I looked at the door. Like an idiot, I waited to see if one of them would come and stop me. I knew they wouldn't, so I walked to my car. I knew it was a long distance, but I needed to get away. I just couldn't do it. As I was walking towards the front of the neighborhood, an expensive black car with tinted windows slowly stopped next to me. It looked like the same one I saw parked outside my new neighbor's house.

"Rory, get in the car." I blushed when I heard Ivan's voice.

"No, I am okay. You can go back home now." I said making it clear I didn't want to get in the car with him..

"Rory, get in the car." Ivan repeated.

"How about you go fuck yourself!" I shouted walking quickly to get away from the car. When I was lifted in the air, I screamed and I was forced in the car.

"I am just taking you back to your car." He told me. I just turned my whole body away from him and looked out the window. When we got back to my car, I got out the car without a word and made my way over to my car. I got inside my car and left to go back home. When I got home, I froze in realization because the car that I saw yesterday was not there. 

"There is NO way they would move next door to me. They have to be stupid as fuck." I said.

"I am off tomorrow, so I will find out tomorrow." I said taking my ass in the house, making myself some dinner, and went to sleep.