Chapter 3

Kali POV

"MAMA!" (y/n) shouted as he ran towards me, "Mama! Kitties!" he said as he held up my scroll, "Kitties?" Blake said, "He heard a song on the radio one day and really liked it. So as a reward for good behavior he gets to listen to their music and watch the music video." I said as I pulled (y/n) onto my lap and pulled up the singer he liked, "Oh look sweetie she uploaded a new song." I said as I played the video, Blake leaned over to watch too.

"The video was cute, but...an entire folder for feet?" Blake said, "That's not what I usually let him listen to!" I said as (y/n) jumped off my lap and began to draw a picture, "Well let's see what's going on in the news." I said as I turned on the tv, 'And in other news, pop idle Nyantasha is facing major backlash after her latest video. One woman is outraged by this outrageous video. We will now go to the live coverage.' the reporter said, "Wow we can't get away from this video can we Blake. Blake?" I said as I looked around for my daughter, 'This video was deeply upsetting and the contents do not fit the video! My baby brother saw this video not even five minutes ago and now he's probably drawing feet pictures!' Blake said on the tv, "Well that was fast." I said as (y/n) handed me a picture, "What's this?" I said as I looked at the drawing and saw it was a family picture, "Oh that's nice you added Blake, Sun...and Nyantasha...labeled as dad. Well, you're not watching her anymore." I said sweetly as I scooped him up, "It's bath time!" I said as I tickled him.

Meanwhile Blake POV

"LET'S DRAG HER OUT!" a man shouted as myself and several other mothers and a few fathers and siblings held up signs, 'Wait did I do what I think I just did?' I thought, "ALL WILL BOW BEFORE THE BLAKE FANG!" a man shouted, "And on that note I'm out." I said as I dropped my sign and went home.

"Where did you go?" Mom asked, "Oh I just started a new faction of the White Fang. They're calling themselves the Blake Fang." I said, "I thought it be a good idea to complain on tv, almost as good of an idea as my super tuna...sandwich." I said, "Blake, one, that can be misinterpreted by the audience. And two you have a problem." she said, "N-No I don't, I can stop whenever I want." I said, suddenly I got an amazing idea! "Mom! I'm gonna make a social networking site where people can buy and sell various pictures of fish! And this website will be called Only Cat!" I said, "Sorry hun, the humans did it already. It's called Only Fox and is for pictures of fox girls." she said, "You couldn't have told me before I made the website?!" I said, "How do you do these things so quickly?!" she asked.