Chapter 1

Kali POV

"(y/n) honey it's lunchtime." I said it's been three years since I had my baby, about a year ago Ghyra and I got divorced. We both agreed that it was for the best, we had just grown apart, but that doesn't mean we don't love each other. We are still very close, in fact, Ghyra is always the first one I call when I need help with something. "Mama." (y/n) said as he walked over to me, "There's my big boy!" I said as I scooped him up, "Did you get all packed up?" I asked, "Yeah!" he said, "Are you excited for the big move?" I asked, "Yeah!" he said happily, "I know you like the house we have now, but we just can't afford to stay here much longer. so I'm going to sell this house and we'll live in mama's summer home. That way we can save money, and I can teach you how to swim." I said, "Now I believe that you have some chicken nuggets to eat." I said sweetly.

"Welcome to our new home honey. Gosh, it's been so long since I've lived here! I practically raised your sister here." I said as (y/n) and I walked into the house and found Ghyra sitting in the living room, "Ghyra?!" I said, "Kali? What are you doing here?" Ghyra asked, "(y/n) and I are moving in. What are you doing here?" I asked, "Oh yeah you did mention that. I had business in the area and I thought I could stay here during the trip." he said, "Oh if that's the case it's fine." I said, "Ok honey go find your room." I said sweetly as I sat (y/n) down, suddenly there was a knock at the door, "Yes?" I said as I opened the door, "Hi Mom." Blake said nervously I hugged her without a second thought, "Kali, who's at the door? Ghyra asked seconds later he joined the hug. "Welcome home Blake." I said, "Hey Mom, uh what happened to your wedding ring? Is it getting cleaned or something?" Blake asked, "One-moment dear I need to have a chat with your father, a private chat." I said as I dragged Ghyra inside, "DID YOU NOT TELL HER?!" I whispered, "I thought you were going to!" Ghyra whispered, "NO! YOU'RE HER FATHER SHE EXPECTS THIS KIND OF NEWS ON A CALL OR TEXT FROM YOU!" I whispered, "Yeah well you're her mother what's you're excuse?" he asked, "Potty training, new plants, and lots and lots of sand, but mostly potty training." I said, "Alright let's tell her now." he said, "NO! We've been divorced for almost a year now Ghyra she'll be furious you didn't tell her sooner!" I said, "Well what did you have in mind?" he asked, "For the sake of your relationship with or little girl...we parent trap her and pretend to be married!" I said, "This seems like a very bad idea." he said, "NONSENSE! IT'S A GREAT IDEA AND NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG!" I said.