Epilogue

Five months have gone by since I died. I've been watching over Jayden, Lauren, and John a lot lately. I've noticed that Jayden has been suffering from stress and depression. I didn't give it much thought because it didn't look like a big deal. Now if it was stress, anxiety, and depression, well that would be a different story. One day Lauren came outside and called out to me. "Ariel?" Lauren said. "Yes Lauren, what's going on?" I asked. "Well, lately I noticed that Jayden has been really stressed out and he's also suffering from anxiety and depression. I'm worried about him." Lauren said. "Maybe he should go back to therapy." I said. "Okay." Lauren said. Then I disappeared. Jayden felt like he became a popular monster.

A few weeks go by and the others decided to show Jayden that I live in him. Lauren led Jayden to a secret pond. "That's not our sister, that's just my reflection." Jayden said. "Look harder." Lauren said. Jayden looked into the pond again and saw his reflection change into mine. "You see, she lives in you." Lauren said. "Jayden." I said. "Ariel?" Jayden said as he looked up at me. He just recently ran away from the shiba house. "Jayden, you have forgotten me." I said. "No, how could I?" Jayden asked. "You have forgotten who you are and so forgotten me. Look inside yourself Jayden. You are more than what you have become. You must lead the team to a victory against Master Xandred." I said. "How can I go back? I'm not who I used to be." Jayden said. "Remember who you are, you are my brother, and the true red ranger. Remember who you are." I said as I started to fade away. "No, please, don't leave me." Jayden said as he ran towards me. "Remember." I said. "Ariel." Jayden said. "Remember." I said. "Don't leave me." Jayden said as he stopped in his tracks. "Remember." I said one last time before fading away completely. Then Lauren walked up to him. "What was that? The weather. Very peculiar, don't you think?" Lauren said. "Yeah, it's like the winds are changing." Jayden said. "Change is good." Lauren said. "Yeah but it's not easy. I know what I have to do but, going back means I'll have to face my past. I've been running from it for so long." Jayden said. Then Lauren hit him on the head with a stick she found. "OW! Geez, what was that for?" Jayden asked. "It doesn't matter, it's in the past." Lauren said. "Yeah but it still hurts." Jayden said as he rubbed the top of his head. Then he looked at his hand to see if there was any blood. "Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it you can ither run from it, or, learn from it." Lauren said before trying to hit Jayden on the head again and Jayden dodging it. "You see? So what are you going to do?" Lauren asked. "First I'm going to take your stick." Jayden said as he took it out of Lauren's hand and throws it into some nearby grass. "No no no, not the stick." Lauren said as she went to go pick up the stick. Then she noticed Jayden leaving. "Hey, where are you going?" Lauren asked. "I'm going back." Jayden said. "Good, go on, get out of here." Lauren said. They go back to the shiba house and Jayden led the team to a victory against Master Xandred.