𝒊𝒙. 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆

𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆; ❛ 𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬𝑺 ❜↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅❝ 𝑨𝒑𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏 ❞

↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅
❝ 𝑨𝒑𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏 ❞

𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆; ❛ 𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬𝑺 ❜↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅❝ 𝑨𝒑𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏 ❞

Finn Collins was important to only a couple of people. Gabriella's two closest female friends being one of them.

But Finn's death didn't leave any huge impact on her. It just left her being one the person that comforts his two ex-girlfriends and the person who watches his best friend Wells go into a spiral because he couldn't save him.

When she watched Clarke stab a knife into Finn's stomach she knew it was the beginning of two things; their truce with the grounders and another huge argument between Raven and Clarke that she did not want to get in the middle of.

The only thing she could do right now, was hold Raven as her entire body shook in loud sobs. Just seconds ago, she saw Clarke run off to hide into one of the tents, Wells ignoring Bellamy's efforts to keep him put and following after her. Gabriella knew she should comfort Clarke but right now she had Wells - who was a lot better at comforting people than her - and she was trying to be there for Raven - who clearly needed someone to just hold her.

"El," she heard the mechanic say into the crook of her neck "she killed him. How could she--" another sob escaped her "--how could she give up on him like that."

"I know, I know." Gabriella soothed her friends by using one of her hands to caress her hair. She didn't know what else to do. All she could think was 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨?

After a couple more moments of comforting Raven, Gabriella opened her eyes to connect her gaze with a concerned looking Bellamy, who simply nodded in the direction of Finn's body that wasn't surrounded by grounders anymore.

Gabriella spoke hesitantly this time, her question directed towards the girl still in her arms "Do you want to go see him?"

Raven lifted her head from Gabriella's shoulder and whipped her teary eyes, before giving her friend a short nod and allowing her to help her get up.