Chapter 4

Chapter 4-Hogwarts Express

Well today is the day, the 1st of September. The day I leave mum and dad for Hogwarts. I'm SO scared. In fact, I think that at any moment I could faint. Its all too exciting!! Here goes, I kiss mum and dad, I say my goodbyes, I take a deep breath and run. I thought for a moment it wouldn't let me through, but it did. That's it for now, all I need to do is find a compartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm writing this on the Hogwarts Express. I'm sharing this compartment with 3 boys named Neville, Seamus and Dean. We are all sharing some food that we bought from the trolley at the moment. I am eating Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans and I'm sure that this one is a vomit flavoured one. Well, so far I have found out that Neville lives with his grandma but I felt it would be wise not to ask where his parents are because just as I was about to ask him, his eyes started to well up, so it must be something traumatic. OMG Neville has just lost his pet toad called Trevor. Well, sorry diary, but I will have to contain my events for a little while longer cuz he has asked me to help him find it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG!! I have just met Harry Potter! The only person ever to survive the killing curse made by *deep breath Hermione you can do this* Voldemort. The darkest wizard ever known to man-kind. The only thing is, he lost his parents to V... no, in this diary he will be known as HE WHO SHOULD NOT BE NAMED. He was sitting with someone called Ron Weasley. Well, I probably won't be associated with them. THEY seem like the type of people that can get you in trouble. Very easily. So I won't hang with them. I want to impress the teachers. I want to be the girl that knows everything!

Watch out Hogwarts! Hermione Jean Granger is on a mission. And she won't rest till it's done!

I know that chickdramione did it differently. But I don't like Harmione. So yeah.

Oh and everything belongs to chickdramione and J.K. Rowling.