I am homophobic yet...

yay my first boyxoy story

if you are homophobic, don't read!

please honest comments

prologue

Love is how and what it is

Whether homosexual or straight

Both are love nonetheless

For feelings are what they are

No such thing as gay or straight

Xander is straight or so he thinks

But luca came and now he's not

He's homophobic yet he's gay!

He sat down on his bedroom floor and stared at the mirror in front of him. A blade layed just a little distance from him and he picked it up. He stared at the mirror for a moment that seemed like forever before closing his eyes.

Beads of tears streamed down his face as he held the blade against his wrist and sniffed. He dropped the blade, picked it up, dropped it again and stated to scream.

He ran his and through his hair and picked up the blade after a minute or two. His pale skin were lined with bright red colors an several angles. He placed the blade over on of the red lines and sliced through it. He gnashed his teeth together and groaned through them. 

Beads of thick red liquid dropped from his now opened skin. His blue jeans are stained with blood and his brown carpet is smeared with the almost foul stain.

clearly satisfied with himself, he stood up and gave himself a smile before hoping unto his bed.

I stood there and let every happen right in front of me.  I guess that is why people can't stop accidents from happening. I guess it is because they reflexes are in shock and move extra slowly.

He is depressed, how could i not have known.