This is what I like about you - Shinji Hirako x Reader

"Shinji!" You yelled after spotting the Captain of your Division. You waved your arms around, trying to draw even more attention to yourself before jogging over to him.

Even if it was extremely unprofessional of you to go around yelling his name and not addressing him as Captain, you didn't care. You enjoyed annoying him. Though calling him by his first name did not annoy him in the least; He actually enjoyed it.

Little did you know that said Captain loved you more than anyone. You were a "bother" when it came to him getting anything done because with you around he didn't feel like doing anything but stare into your gorgeous (e/c) eyes.

"I love your hair, your eyes, your smile, your face.... When you giggle. I love it all." Shinji thought to himself as he saw you jogging over to him. "(Name), what are you doing? I told you to finish your paperwork!" He said, trying to get angry at you for not doing your work but failing. It seemed like he always had to clean up after you.

You laughed the laugh that he loved so much, "Aw come on, Shinji! Don't you have any faith in me? I already finished most of it! I just wanted to take a break and walk around. My back is killing me~" You said rubbing your back a bit.

He sighed, "Alright, alright. At least you're getting some of it done..."

"Hehe, so what are you doing?"

"I'm going on a little walk of my own."

"Ooh. Mind if I join you?" He shook his head lightly, making his long hair move a bit. You always admired his long hair.

The little outing was quiet, neither person knowing what to say to their crush.

Yes, you both liked each other but you tried your hardest to not let the other person think so for fear of rejection.

After a while you had both made it back to the Shinji's office.

"Well, I should probably go finish my paperwork... I'll talk to you later, Shinji!" You smiled at him and turned around, ready to walk away. But Shinji wouldn't allow this to go on any longer. He lightly grabbed your wrist, pulling you back around to face him before he wrapped his arms around you.

You were very surprised at the random hug but said nothing about it, just moving closer to your Captain and returning it.

A few moments passed before you pulled a bit away from him, "What was that all about, Shinji?" You said with a small smile.

"(Name), I have to tell you something... Could you come inside my office?"

"Uh, sure...?" You said following him inside his office, making sure the door was shut behind you. "What did you need to tell me?"

"(Name)....I..." He said before pausing.

Shinji wasn't sure if he would get the best reaction from you with words so he decided to show you with his actions instead.

Your eyes widened at the sudden pressure on your lips. You couldn't believe this was happening. It was insane, but before your mind could stop with it's racing thoughts, Shinji pulled away. He had a sort of sad smile that made your heart break.

He was just about to tell you that you didn't have to acknowledge the kiss he just gave when you pressed your lips against his. It ended only a few moments later, with you both smiling.

The End!

- Omake thingy??? -

"Well, well! Since when did my Captain have the hots for me?" You snickered.

"Since the first time I saw you." He smirked.

"That was cheesy." You said while Shinji wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you down so you were both laying on the floor. You were laying on top of him with a smile on your face.

"Wanna snuggle?" You said before resting your head on his chest.

"Why do you think we are laying down, my sweet (Name)-chan~?" You giggled.

"Shinji, why must you be so likable?"

"Why must you be so likableandadorable?"

"Touché...?" He chuckled.

The End???

A/N: Wow... This was okay and then the ending and yeah. OH WELL. I TRIED, Hand me your gold star sir! I believe I deserve it! Haha anyway! Happy New Year (2013!) <3 Hope you guys like it (even though I totally can not even get Shinji's personality right)? Btw this happens before(?) Shinji becomes a Visored??????? Or maybe after Aizen's bullshit??? Hell, I don't know! YOUR the reader, hehe so yeahhh