We are family now(Doctor Who fan-fic)

Heyheyhey people so I am back and hopefully this one will go somewhere so vote, comment and fan I guess :)

______________________________________________________________________________

"Your so weird! Freak!....Obsessed....Creep " Those words echoed in my head. I shook it off, it didn't matter they don't have hope.

"Hey Stormy." I said to my brother. He was still packing for college.

"Don't call me that." He told me.

"But I like it, you're the one who liked it first." I said.

"That never happened! It a story dad tells." He nagged.

"Yes it did you were there." I keep telling him this but he doesn't believe me or dad. I believe though.

The Doctor and Amy Pond, that's what dad said. They traveled the universe and saved people from alien invasions. Dad helped him defeat the cybermen!

Alfie doesn't even believe mum she was there the first time. Now and then I . about it I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the Doctor

I hope he comes back.

"Sarah, come on!" Called dad from downstairs.

"Coming!" I called back.

I ran downstairs and grabbed a banana. I love bananas.

"Your gonna be yellow someday you know." He teased.

"Okay, dad." I said sarcasticly.

I wore a white shirt with light blue skinny jeans, he will come back for me someday so I always dress for the occasion.

"Hey Sarah," David called out. He was my best guy friend there was never anything awkward between us. Just the way I like it.

"Hey David."

"We'll you are looking good today." He complimented.

"Thanks."

"So what's been up?"

"Oh nothing, just stuff."

"Well I got you something."

He pulled out a little box and I took it and opened it with care. It was a red bow tie.

"Oh my gosh thank you! I love it."

You see the doctor wears a red bow tie and David knows how much I love the Doctor so I guess he got me one.

"Your welcome."

The bus pulled in and so the day started.

"Hey dad," I walked back in the house.

"How was school?"

"Boring beyond belief."

"We'll I'm sure something exciting happened."

I didn't tell him, he didn't need to know.

I took out my bow tie from my backpack and I saw it all crumpled and muddy. They did it of course. David was crushed I was too it was only a small piece of cloth but it was from David. I put it with the rest of the dead thing s I brought to school. My necklace that has a blue box,shattered, my art project, another blue box, ripped and my portrait of him, torn to shreds. They all hated me, I don't know why.

So what do you think?? Don't worry it will most definitely get better. :)