Chapter 13

Ace POV

"WHO IS THAT YOU ARE TELLING I LOVE YOU WITH!!!" Someone suddenly out of nowhere, I quickly turned around to see him

"Damon? When did you arrive here!!" I asked, but instead of answering me, He pulled my phone away from my hands. What the hell!!

"What do you think you are doing??" I said to him. I stand and try to get my phone back from him, but he places my phone in his other hand. I saw how he start to look at my phone. I tried getting it from him, but he keeps putting it away until I give up and let him look at it.

I cross my arms in my chest while glaring at him

"WHO THE F*CK IS THIS ARIS IN YOUR PHONEBOOK, AND WHY DOES IT HAVE A HEART BESIDE HIS NAME!! IS THIS THE REASON WHY YOU CAN LOVE ME BACK?? DO YOU HAVE A LOVER ALREADY?" He angrily said to me. I can see how he clench my phone. I give him my unbelievable look, but he yelled at me again

"I SAID WHO THE F*CK IS THIS!!!" He angrily said to me.

I can't deal with this right now. I can't believe I choose him over my twin. I just harshly pulled my phone away from him then walk away, but even before I can make a single step, he already block my way

"AND NOW YOU ARE WALKING AWAY!! Answer me, Ace, cause I'm telling you!! I'm trying my best to calm down cause I don't want to scare you by showing you how I am when I'm angry, so please explain this to me. Who is this Aris guy, and why are you saying I love you to him!! I'm telling you! Even if you tell me that he is your lover, I will do everything to get you from this f*cking man Ace!! You are mine!! I promise to make you mine!!!" he firmly said to me.

GOSH!! Is this how he will act if he is jealous!! Can I handle him?? I sigh deeply before speaking to him

"Are you gonna be like this when you are jealous??" I asked him

"I don't know Ace because I'm never jealous before, but if you will ask me if this is how I will act if someone is trying to get you from me! So YES!! This is how I am. I love you so much, Ace, and I'm telling you!! I will go crazy without you!!" He seriously said to me. He sounded so frustrated.

I don't know if I should feel happy about him caring about me this much or be scared. I look at him. I'm still trying to absorb everything that is happening right now.

"So tell me!! is this my rival to you??" he frustratingly asked me

"He will never be your rival Damon because he came into my life first. No one can match or replace his spot here in my heart. No one, even you!!" I seriously said to him. I'm just telling the truth. My twin is my number 2 in my heart. First, of course, my parents.

"WHAT? SO HE IS YOUR TRULY YOUR LOVER??" He looked shocked about what I said, I was about to speak, but he speaks instead.

"But I'm telling you, Ace!! I don't f*cking care whoever he is in your life cause I'm telling you!! I will get your heart from whoever it is that was holding it right now. I will take it because you are mine, Ace!! From the moment that I laid my eyes on you, YOU ARE MINE!!!" He said to me like he was declaring it. Thankfully, there is no one here in the classroom aside from us, or else, we will be the headline of this University!! I'll be doomed!!

"And I'm telling you, you can't erase Aris in my heart because he is my other half!! He's been with me my whole life. He is my twin forever!!" I firmly said to him. I turn around to walk away from him because I'm getting irritated with our conversation already, but he just pulled me back to face him again.