《Abandoned Well》

A month has gone by since the disbandment of Fairytail. Their guild, Their home, Their Family. Although it is and was a sad ordeal, the guild members decided to do their own thing for the time being but the marks was still engraved on their bodies. The mark that meant home and friendship.

Three of the members, The Strauss siblings had been hiking around mountains and training with the oldest, Mirajane Strauss. Their hairs as white as snow and eyes as blue as Azure. The Strauss sibling's signature look.

Chancing upon a nice clearing in the woods they decided to take a rest for the day. They sent up camp and lit a small campfire in the middle.

The moon was shining gleamingly on the night sky. Fire cackling as it began to dissipate, the sound of rustling blankets and the lulling tune of a harp is heard.

The demon has played his song.

Wide and curious Azure blue eyes followed the tune. The tune of the devil, so sweet and magnetic, tempting and dangerous. Her mind clouded as the song grew louder every step she takes.

What is this?

The moon shone brightly like a spotlight over a mossy well. She felt danger in her stomach.

She wanted to run.

She wanted to leave.

But her body didn't listen. Her mind was wide awake as soon as she snapped out of the lulling tune that was still playing in her head.

She felt like a puppet on a string as her body continued to walk towards the well. All she could do was watch in horror as her body leaned in the mossy well. The smell was awful, like rotting corpses.

Her mind screamed as dark and scorched hands abruptly appeared and grabbed her. Pulling her inside the well.

She fell.

Her long white hair fluttering as she fell. Her eyes felt heavy, forcing her to sleep. She lost consciousness.

. . . . .

Her head was pounding. She was sweating profusely to the pain in her head. As she regained some of her senses of touch she felt her body lying on a cold rocky floor. It was uncomfortable as some pebbles pierced awkwardly behind her back. She stayed there lying to contemplate what she should do next. Her other senses has not come back yet but she could feel her sense of smell slowly coming and as soon as it was back she smelt the rotten corpses and blood near her.

She panicked but stayed still. Trying to recall where she is. Where those hands had took her after fall.

10 minutes later all her senses were back so she opened her eyes.

The sight was horrifying and she felt like gagging with all the rotten burnt corpse inches around her. Although she didn't flinch with all the dead corpses in black robes laid down around her, what caught her attention was their hands were all scorched an black.

Blood was drawn every where in very weird signs and mainly circles with a 6 point star on the inside.

Her knee length black hiking shorts and White shirt were drenched blood. Her hair had become dirty with the dried up blood. As she continued to inspect herself and the mysterious dead people surrounding her she heard the sound of a metal door squeaking.

Her head quickly turned to the sound as she was met face to face with a muscular man in extremely good physical condition. He has long, silver-blond hair with deep blue cat-like eyes. He looked like he was in his 40's.

The man stared at her then at the corpses around her then back to her.

A sound interrupted their glaring contest and Mirajane suddrnly felt dizzy. The world was spinning and her vision blurry.

The man had continued to stare at the strange girl he found that was surrounded by blood and scorching corpses. Her eyes were unsteady and out of focus. One thing he noticed was that she had the same palette as him. Odd.

Mirajane clutched her head as it started to ache once again. She growled as the pain was something she had never experienced before. It felt like she had a million needles poking her head.

Sweat dripping profusely.

She fainted.