chapter 2

EDITED 1 YEAR LATER. 

Peeta's POV.

I gulp and tears start to form in my eyes.

"Y-your P-Pregnant" I stutter.  A slight smile starts to form on her lips "Its okay peeta" katniss says, I lean against her and I say "I'm gald" she looks down at me and then a huge grin forms.

She lays me on the bed and cuddles around me "its gonna be okay" I say stroking her back.

She smiles lovingly at me and I cant help but kiss her.

We stay in a silence that I never wanna escape, it's so peaceful and perfect.

I fall assleep hoping her nightmares dont wake her. I was wrong I wake to her screaming for rue.
"Ssh Ssh katniss it was just a dream it's not real" she holds onto me still screaming and tears are soaking my shirt. "Do you wanna talk about"
She pauses and then gulps.

"Rue came up to me and started crying and I asked her what was wrong and she told me she was forced to do it.."

"Do what?" I ask confused
"Kill me" she pauses and gulps.
"She couldnt do It though so she killed herself and I held her lifeless body in my hands." She starts to cry and I stroke her back and play with her hair.

"Its okay its okay" she lays back down and lays back next to me.

"Stay with me"

"Always"

A/N

Sorry this chapter is very short its kindve of a filler chapter also IM SO SORRY FOR LIKE NO UPDATING IN LIKE A WEEK I FEEL SO BAD🏃‍♂️💨 also OMG 3 READS😦 THATS ALOT OMG I LOVE THE 3 PEOPLE WHO READ MY BOOK anyways I hope you enjoyed the story dont forget to comment and vote✨

-Theo