Chapter 30: Heat

Isabelle clutched onto her lower abdomen, bending over in pain. This was the worst pain that she had ever felt. She couldn't imagine any worse pain, even after she had been attacked. She looked up at Jared, pleading with her eyes for some help and a sudden overwhelming of want came over her. She wanted Jared, now.

Isabelle saw Jared's eyes darken to a black with lust and stood up. He grabbed her quickly and said some words that Isabelle didn't focus on or care about, and hurried up the stairs to Jared's room.

Jared threw her on the bed and Isabelle suddenly realized what was going on. She shook her head, clearing it and asked, "what's going on? Why am I in so much pain? Why do I want you?"

"It's because of the mark," Jared told her, "you're in heat. It's where that after a werewolf marks his mate, their mate goes into heat where all they want is each other. The mate can hardly leave the others side because then it will only start back up and you'll be in worse pain and wanting the other more. It's where the moon goddess also speeds up the mating process for it be complete. Though I don't know why it has come so early. I usually takes a week or two for the female to go into heat, not the day. I wonder why this is."

Jared climbed onto the bed and hovered over her. "This will last for a few days, I can't leave your side, otherwise this pain will come back to you. And we don't have to go all the way if you're not ready. I can understand that, but trust me, it will take all that I can to restrain my wolf. You have no idea how badly I want to rip your clothes off right here and now and make love you to senseless."

Isabelle nodded, "okay, and I don't want to go all the way. You're right about that."

Jared nodded and leaned down towards her, "of course." He then whispered in her ear, "I love you."

I don't know what made me do it, but I giggled slightly as he pressed kisses on my neck, making me moan in pleasure. I wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered back the words I have been holding back for so long that I was going to tell him last night. "I love you too."

A feeling of deja vu came over her even though she knew that this had never happened before to her. Where had this come from? Why did it feel familiar? Isabelle pulled him back towards her and started to kiss him, her having the burning desire to do so. She needed him bad right now, but she also knew that she wasn't going to do it.

Isabelle chuckled as she thought of something and decided to not give him pleasure in any way unless she couldn't hold it back any longer. She decided this when he ran his tongue over her bottom lip, asking for entrance, which she denied. She heard him growl and she giggled, taking joy in not giving what he wanted.

It really was only fair if you think of it that way, he made this come about her, it's only fair she doesn't give him what he wants, even if she wanted it desperately. Isabelle felt his hand go slow down her side and felt him squeeze her butt. She almost opened her mouth that time and moaned but refrained herself from doing so. She heard him growl before felt him grin against her mouth.

Isabelle wondered what was going on, all she wanted was him, but she also wanted to tease him and not give him anything, even if it was killing her on the inside.

Isabelle moaned, her mouth opening up accidentally when he ran a hand up her side to cup her breast through her shirt. She didn't mean to, but she did. She hadn't been able to hold it back any longer.

Jared took the opportunity to shove his tongue in her mouth. She moaned again and wrapped herself tighter around him, wrapping her legs around his waist in the process.

She didn't think that it could get any better than this, but it did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha! Next chapter! Here you go! I guess it wasn't that difficult to write, it took me maybe twenty minutes even if half the chapter (or most of it) was awkward for me to write about. Anyways, if you want more, tell me, I might make something like a restricted thing over this or not. I'm not to sure. Tell me if you want it and I might write it. Anyways.... hope you liked the chapter! I'm taking my sleeping time to write it for you guys.

Comment

Vote

Share