Forever at your service part three

Valerie sat on the edge of her bed, twirling a golden strand of her wavy hair around one of her fingers as she impatiently waited for Annabelle. She still couldn’t figure out why Annabelle had pushed her away earlier, could it be because she’s not interested in women? No, that can’t be the case because she saw the way she was staring at Melody during dinner.

Frustration started to build up in Valerie, yes Melody was attractive I mean I know that better then anyone else should, I mean how many times had I been with her? Too many to count. But compared to me? No, Melody may be pretty but she was just average compared to myself.

Then someone knocked on the door.

“Yes?” I said.

“It’s me Lady Valerie” Annabelle said through the door.

“Enter” I said coldly.

Annabelle walked into my bedroom and shut the door behind her. She was staring at me with her large hazel eyes and I couldn’t help notice that she was blushing slightly. Well that was a good sign, it meant she is at least effected by me a little bit.

“Come sit next to me” I said as I gestured to the bed I was sitting on.

Annabelle took a deep breath then she slowly walked over and sat besides me, the whole time her eyes never left mine.

I then placed a hand gently on her arm

“Annabelle” I said.

“Yes my lady?” she responded.

“Ill forgive you for earlier today if you make up for it now” I said, referring to when she pushed me away and when I caught her staring at Melody instead of me.

 Annabelle broke our eye contact and she looked down at her lap

“Im sorry ma’am but I don’t recall doing anything that needs forgiving” she said bravely.

Annoyance filled me and I was almost tempted to hit her, but of course I didn’t.

  “I’m pretty sure I am the one who makes the rules here, if I say you did something that needs to be forgiven then that’s that way it is. You will listen to what I say, because I am the rules here. Do you understand that maid” my voice was fierce and powerful.

“Yes ma’am I understand” she said quickly, but still she stared at her lap and not me.

I took my hand and placed it under her chin, turning her head towards me so she was looking into my eyes again.

“I forgive you” I said then I moved my face towards her and pressed my lips against hers, but only a second after our lips made contact she placed her hands on my shoulders and pushed me away again.

Now this was the second time I had been rejected.

“Why do you push me away?!” my voice was rising with frustration.

“Why do you kiss me?” she asked as she started me in the eyes. Her cheeks where blushing bright red but despite that she still managed to stare at me with a determined expression.

What? I was taken back by her question. None of the girls before her had ever asked me that, they just went with it.

“Just because I feel like it, there is no other reason.” I said coldly.

“Then I will not allow you to do it” she said back.

I raised an eyebrow at her, who does she think she is? No one but her has ever told me “No” before.

“And why not?” I asked frustrated.

“Because it may mean nothing to you but it means something to me. I’m sure you have kissed tons of girls before me but I have not. I do not want to do those kinds of things with someone I do not love, so I refuse to do them with you” She said sternly.